Class of 2017 - WR Josh Palmer (FL) Verbal to Tennessee | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Josh Palmer (FL) Verbal to Tennessee

I said this in Nate Mink's tweet of this article. I think it was a real scum move. That's what happened when Roger Harriott took over. A Syracuse guy like Cassullo leaves and this turncoat who already left SU dry once does it again. He must have something against our school.

yeah he doesn't get kick backs from us.

Well it looks like he's a true freshman starter for Tennessee. That sucks for us.

Well it looks like he's a true freshman starter for Tennessee. That sucks for us.
I'll be tuning in. Hopefully his stay in Knoxville is longer & more enjoyable than Malik Brown's.

Easily the angriest I've been about losing a recruit in a long time. That kid is an absolute stud.

Butch Jones can suck on a hot tack.

I seriously wonder if that recruitment will affect how this staff interacts with STA, based on how that article sounded. I can't imagine Dino and his staff are thrilled that STA staffers were pushing Palmer towards Tennessee.

"Tennessee freshman wide receivers Jordan Murphy and Josh Palmer played but didn’t record any statistics. Palmer was targeted on a second-quarter pass from starting junior quarterback Quinten Dormady that slipped out of Palmer’s hands, bounced off his knee and was intercepted by Georgia’s J.R. Reed."

I seriously wonder if that recruitment will affect how this staff interacts with STA, based on how that article sounded. I can't imagine Dino and his staff are thrilled that STA staffers were pushing Palmer towards Tennessee.
IT should and I am sure it has affected other teams as well as too many of their ball players are flipping all the time now. More to this is what I was told

"Tennessee freshman wide receivers Jordan Murphy and Josh Palmer played but didn’t record any statistics. Palmer was targeted on a second-quarter pass from starting junior quarterback Quinten Dormady that slipped out of Palmer’s hands, bounced off his knee and was intercepted by Georgia’s J.R. Reed."

I mentioned yesterday that I saw Palmer drop a touchdown pass last weekend.

IT should and I am sure it has affected other teams as well as too many of their ball players are flipping all the time now. More to this is what I was told
What's the "more"? Feel free to DM if you need

On top of Tennessee being a mess, Palmer is gonna have to prove himself to another staff. Thats one of the draw backs from selecting a school without time to think. He dumped a year long relationship for a 1 month relationship. That's the risk you take. He could have been next year's Steve ishmael. I hope the best for Josh.

Oh I would still give him a shot here to play but I would read the riot act to him and tell him he could be the next top receiver here and set an example. He has to much talent to just not take him if he wanted to come back , however I don't think that is the case. ;)

Interesting looking back on this thread and wondering how things may be have evolved had he gone to Syracuse instead.

3rd round pick is a nice development for him, never had more than 500 yds receiving in a season. Wonder if he would have done more here.

Was watching ESPN early this morning and they had a 5 minute video/interview with him. He is a smart young man and is very active in charity and in social movements. He was impressive...he will make a difference without a doubt off the field in his life. Good luck to him.

We were thisclose from Zach Wilson throwing to Josh Palmer.

Still chaps my ass seeing Josh Palmer on Sundays. That kid was Orange, until the wrong orange nabbed him last minute. Damn you Vols.

Still chaps my ass seeing Josh Palmer on Sundays. That kid was Orange, until the wrong orange nabbed him last minute. Damn you Vols.
I hear ya. Something was rotten in Denmark. He was our Orange all the way. (I thought)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom