Class of 2017 - WR Josh Palmer (FL) Verbal to Tennessee | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Josh Palmer (FL) Verbal to Tennessee

I really like what I'm seeing from Palmer in this game. Would like to see a bit more YAC but he looks like a good possession receiver and has good hands.

He is having a nice game. He has taking it all over the field. I bet he is close to 80-90 yards and we are in only the third quarter.

He's a big thick strong kid. Will have no trouble with press coverage.

Thoughts after watching 3 quarters. Palmer is pretty good. Reminds me a lot of Ishmael. At about the 1 hr 24 mark say 8:30 in the third he takes a slant 19 yards, shows good burst actually. I think at that point I had him with 4 catches maybe 50 yards.

Would've had a 30 yard TD pass if not for the safety coming over and just getting his hand on the ball to knock it away.

He's strong, db couldn't arm tackle him, usually took a couple of defenders. Has a little juke in him to, outstanding blocker. I'd guess all of 6-2 190, maybe bigger. He's not as fast as Harely but I think Palmer is the best overall WR on that team.

Jake Allen the Aq quarterback, he's a 3 star headed to Florida, I think he stinks but what do I know.

I see Kivon Bennett is on the list too. He is a team mate at STA. Hopefully just going along with a friend.

We may have to hang on for dear life with him. He has gotten several very big offers, really really hope he sticks. If there is any position where we should be able to fight off the so called big boys, it would be at WR (and QB) in this offense. Just hope he agrees with me!

We may have to hang on for dear life with him. He has gotten several very big offers, really really hope he sticks. If there is any position where we should be able to fight off the so called big boys, it would be at WR (and QB) in this offense. Just hope he agrees with me!

he's always had big offers.

frankly if we want to get over the hump then we need to win these battles. I wish all of our commits were visiting SEC schools (even though the ACC is a better stronger football conference).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom