Class of 2020 - WR Kentron Poitier (FL) Committed to FSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Kentron Poitier (FL) Committed to FSU

This weekend looms large in our Orangecentric universe. Let's all do our part to make the city shine.

1. Keep graffiti tasteful. e.g. "Kent Syverud is, in all likelihood, a US citizen" or "Wildhack wears matching socks"
  2. Keep the Dinosaur BBQ tasteful
  3. Minimize swearing and off-color hand gestures
  4. For God's sake please use the newly installed spittoons strategically located throughout the city
  5. Remember: no more emptying chamber pots out onto the streets.
  6. If any recruit asks about winter, the answer is, "Snow? What snow."
  7. If they ask if the Carrier Dome is air conditioned, evasively answer without actually lying, "Well it is called the 'Carrier Dome.' I figure it's gotta be."
In following these guidelines we'll do our part to assist King Dino, Prince Edinger and Swag Daddy trumpet our cause and build the program.
I now return to my regularly scheduled life already in progress.

Mr. Kentron please commit today or tomorrow. We really need you.
...and you’ll flourish here in our system above and beyond what you might achieve at all other schools.
To recap: play in an indoor, weather-protected fast track, a proven offense designed specifically for spreading the ball around to wide receivers, a geographically healthy mix of players you'll enjoy bonding with.
We’re not some faceless football factory, but a real, well grounded football program you’ll be happy to be a part of.
I know we fans are and you will be too.

Throw it up high to Kentron seems to be their #1 play, lol, the kind of kid that doesn't need to be "open".

With that said, I think I was just as impressed with their QB. Anybody know who he is? Most plays seems like he had to quickly elude the pass rush and fearlessly throw it with a collapsing pocket, then throws a catchable ball up high where his guy can go up and get it. Looked very quick on this feet too. Almost Dungeyish.

Way more explosive.

Fine with me. An undermentioned quality of the Dino era is nearly always having a receiver who can go up and bring down the ball against acc/top 10 level db’s. Ish and Amba did it consistently, jamal had his moments too.

I hope he sees what he could become here. It’s fun watching him play. The dome would go nuts.

Good feelings.

"What are those?" You're probably asking.

Strange, I know.
Why so snarky? Normally feelings are based on knowledge.
I was wondering. Having a good feeling based on nothing helps me and others know
the weight of his post. That's all.

Good feelings.

"What are those?" You're probably asking.

Strange, I know.
Look at it this way. We were in good shape with Poitier coming into the visit. We have 2 of his high school teammates committed or on the team (comfort level). We are his only visit scheduled and swag daddy is the lead recruiter.

Gowdy we were one of the top schools coming into the visit, we made a strong impression during the visit, Swag Daddy is also the lead recruiter. Gowdy really likes Dino as a person/coach (most people do) and loves the system we run.

I believe we at least get Poitier, Gowdy will be between Cuse, GT and Ped st.

Why so snarky? Normally feelings are based on knowledge.
I was wondering. Having a good feeling based on nothing helps me and others know
the weight of his post. That's all.
"Feeling good was good enough for me." - Janis

Look at it this way. We were in good shape with Poitier coming into the visit. We have 2 of his high school teammates committed or on the team (comfort level). We are his only visit scheduled and swag daddy is the lead recruiter.

Gowdy we were one of the top schools coming into the visit, we made a strong impression during the visit, Swag Daddy is also the lead recruiter. Gowdy really likes Dino as a person/coach (most people do) and loves the system we run.

I believe we at least get Poitier, Gowdy will be between Cuse, GT and Ped st.
I agree with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom