Class of 2020 - WR Malick Meiga (QC) Portal from Penn St | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Malick Meiga (QC) Portal from Penn St

Hope our Canadian contingent turning up the heat helps us because it's not looking so hot right now... He's visited Penn State twice in quick succession...

Yup, they like the Wr from Virginia Ke Andre Lambert also. According to their boards it might come down to who commits first.
Regardless of if they get our guy or not, and with all due respect to Penn State as an institute of higher education, I will in all certainty see those child abusers and abuse enablers in Hell.

Man, out of Meiga, Poitier and Gowdy I was hoping for 2/3. This isn’t the best of news I would say for my wishes to come true.

Man, out of Meiga, Poitier and Gowdy I was hoping for 2/3. This isn’t the best of news I would say for my wishes to come true.

Same here. A long time from now until signing day... I think we absolutely get 1 out of 3. And if I were a betting person, I'd say 2 out of 3 might be possible. 3 out of 3 and we are pulling rabbits out of hats (though not impossible).

Same here. A long time from now until signing day... I think we absolutely get 1 out of 3. And if I were a betting person, I'd say 2 out of 3 might be possible. 3 out of 3 and we are pulling rabbits out of hats (though not impossible).

3 out of 3 and we're definitely pulling something outta somewhere! :p

Penn st has been scaring me on every recruit we both put offers out to. They seem to land a lot of the guys they want and I hate it. Jalen Berger is next in line for them.

Getting people into the draft and sticking the nfl will help majorly. Custis suceeding this year would be huge for us as well

Penn st has been scaring me on every recruit we both put offers out to. They seem to land a lot of the guys they want and I hate it. Jalen Berger is next in line for them.

And to think that everything has just been totally forgotten about not even 10 years later is more shocking than the recruits they pull in... I truly do not get the allure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom