Class of 2020 - WR Malick Meiga (QC) Portal from Penn St | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Malick Meiga (QC) Portal from Penn St

You don’t want to be a part of this asshat culture...

Recruits have no idea who this guy is. Nor do they care.
Yeah, hate to say it but not one recruit gives a dang about what happened with the past coaching staff. They care about now and the future. Not the past. PSU will continuously get top 20 classes because their culture and 100k crowds, and money into the program etc.

Like every year, a top 5 round pick. Shouldn’t be hard with this offense.

You'd think, and yet we're still waiting.

This offensive system works very well in general, but it doesn't really require the kind of route running for example that NFL teams look for in prospects. To this point, we've ended up with a lot of guys like Custis and AET; they can run straight down the field and are productive but aren't necessarily as skilled as the NFL wants.

I think we'll get one drafted in the somewhat near future, but our system isn't really designed to teach college WRs the skills that NFL teams want. You can say that for a lot of schools that still put WRs in the league though.

I also don't think this system necessarily requires super talented WRs in order to be productive, but obviously it would still be nice to have. I'm pretty comfortable with where we are at the WR position though. I think the QB and OLine are more important here.

Last edited:
You'd think, and yet we're still waiting.

This offensive system works very well in general, but it doesn't really require the kind of route running for example that NFL teams look for in prospects. To this point, we've ended up with a lot of guys like Custis and AET; they can run straight down the field and are productive but aren't necessarily as skilled as the NFL wants.

I think we'll get one drafted in the somewhat near future, but our system isn't really designed to teach college WRs the skills that NFL teams want. You can say that for a lot of schools that still put WRs in the league though.

I also don't think this system necessarily requires super talented WRs in order to be productive, but obviously it would still be nice to have. I'm pretty comfortable with where we are at the WR position though. I think the QB and OLine are more important here.
Possibly.

Or it could be that we haven't had a legitimate NFL talent.

Probably got squeezed to commit since his space was going to be gone. Disgusting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom