Class of 2019 - WR Nazir Burnett (PA) Committed to Ga Tech | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Nazir Burnett (PA) Committed to Ga Tech

I noticed that. I spoke to someone who was at a few of his games this year to scout him and he thought he regressed. See where he lands I guess.

You see that almost every year. We've had a few kids we landed over the years that had big early offers that regressed and we landed them late in the cycle. This was during our down years though. I don't expect that to be the case going forward.

No, his name just started popping up in the last couple weeks regarding RU and at first I didn't realize who he was because I was incredibly shocked that he decommitted from you guys. I recall people posting absolutely gaudy #'s on here from his HS career.

can't blame him for checking out rutgers... great tradition, great location, loyal fanbase, up and coming program, great head coach, exciting style of play, realistic chance of success in the conference, realistic shot of making a bowl game, nationwide respect, good young talent in the program, solid recruiting class... oh wait, none of those are true.

Last edited:
can't blame him for checking out rutgers... great tradition, great location, loyal fanbase, up and coming program, great head coach, exciting style of play, realistic chance of success in the conference, realistic shot of making a bowl game, nationwide respect, good young talent in the program, solid recruiting class... oh wait, none of those are true.
You were doing so good.

I enjoy opposing fans when they’re civil. That being said...

Does pitt even have real fans?

Pitt offered - at one time. Along with LOTS of other schools. See Ryan's post at #11 and the link:
Nazir Burnett Recruit Interests

Obviously, something happened (grades?). The fact that we're now back on his trail suggests that he addressed whatever the problem is. But plenty of smoke here for sure.
From what I heard the staff moved on and aren't back on his trail

From what I heard the staff moved on and aren't back on his trail

There’s been little if any coverage of him by the recruiting sites as far as Syracuse pursuing. And no coach visits. So I think you are right. And I’m completely fine with that.

There’s been little if any coverage of him by the recruiting sites as far as Syracuse pursuing. And no coach visits. So I think you are right. And I’m completely fine with that.
Thanks for the belief without evidence. ;)

66CAD40D-16BA-4A38-A9F4-5EB9CB530165.gif

In all honesty I wish him well so long as it never comes within 100 yards of our expense.

Dont worry about this. Taj Harris, T Jackson, and N Johnson got this
And if they dont, surely Johnson, Jordan, Lutz, Jackson, Queeley, RTB and Hendrix will

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom