Class of 2019 - WR Nazir Burnett (PA) Committed to Ga Tech | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Nazir Burnett (PA) Committed to Ga Tech

This sucks. Kid is one of the best in the history of the state of PA.

Hopefully we can replace him, but gotta believe he isn’t an option for us any more. Kinda just don’t commit, stay committed for months and then decommit and then end up signing with the school they originally jumped on.

I wonder which schools got in his ear and he is thinking about right now

But really just sounds like a kid that knows hes got a special opportunity and wants to do his future justice and know every option

This sucks. Kid is one of the best in the history of the state of PA.

Hopefully we can replace him, but gotta believe he isn’t an option for us any more. Kinda just don’t commit, stay committed for months and then decommit and then end up signing with the school they originally jumped on.

I wonder which schools got in his ear and he is thinking about right now
Hello cameron coleman?

Coach Franklin must have checked in on him.
Who wouldn't want to play for a coach who blames all his losses on the "lack of execution" of his players? GD, I really dislike that dude.

But really just sounds like a kid that knows hes got a special opportunity and wants to do his future justice and know every option
Maybe I misread you, but "special opportunity" to "do his future justice"? lol - I would think those would be the reasons he originally committed to SU.

Man its been a great year on the field but this recruiting class continues to be underwhelming and now the top 2 guys have de-comitted. So strange.

I'm really not going to get hung up on it. Recruiting will figure itself out as the season winds down. We have a legitimate shot at being a top 10 team in the final polls so we're going to be on the radar of a lot of prospects down the stretch.

YIKES, really, really concerned about recruiting. I thought Lewis and Boller would be big losses in terms of recruiting but this is not good. ALMOST as bad of a job as Desko has been doing...

Maybe I misread you, but "special opportunity" to "do his future justice"? lol - I would think those would be the reasons he originally committed to SU.

The kids blown up this year and may think he shut down his recruitment too early. Would happen if he was committed to us or most other top 25s. He wants to weigh all his options before being confident in his decision

This has the stink of Ped State on it, but I'm not 100% sure it's. IF it is Ped State my hatred will grow deeper and stronger for that cesspool...
Also I think I'm going to be sick, this kid would/could have put up some special numbers in this offense at the dome.

Oh well NEXT, best of luck to him

Really disappointed about this one. This kid is a stud. A true WR. My guess is Penn St. I can't see many other programs being able to pull this kid away.

Babers still isn't extended and there are articles in major publications saying he is a candidate for other jobs. I don't know how people think this is not a bad thing and is being used against him is beyond me.

Babers still isn't extended and there are articles in major publications saying he is a candidate for other jobs. I don't know how people think this is not a bad thing and is being used against him is beyond me.

Dude. He's still under contract for THREE MORE YEARS.

It's a GOOD thing that he's regarded highly enough to be considered for other jobs.
You'd rather he suck so we don't risk losing him? :rolleyes:

I knew there was a reason I was ignoring you.

If its penn state ill eat my phone

Does he even have an offer from Ped St?

Nazir Burnett - WR
Bishop McDevitt HS, Harrisburg, PA
2-4-7 Rating at Commit Date *** 8/3/2018; Current Rating 10/05/2018 ***
Major (6) - Syracuse, BC, Michigan St, Pitt, Rutgers, WVU

Not sure how often (if ever) this is updated.
I mean, it erroneously lists Rutgers as Major rather than Mid Major, so... ;)

Does he even have an offer from Ped St?

Nazir Burnett - WR
Bishop McDevitt HS, Harrisburg, PA
2-4-7 Rating at Commit Date *** 8/3/2018; Current Rating 10/05/2018 ***
Major (6) - Syracuse, BC, Michigan St, Pitt, Rutgers, WVU

Not sure how often (if ever) this is updated.
I mean, it erroneously lists Rutgers as Major rather than Mid Major, so... ;)
The only team that’d even come close to pissing me off as much would be Pitt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom