Class of 2017 - WR Nykeim Johnson (DC) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Nykeim Johnson (DC) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Wow this is an impressive kid.

Huge get for us, may be my favorite pick of the class.
Yup, REALLY wanted this kid! In this offense, God-willing he can be another Darren Sproles-type, pain-in-the-azz slot/KR guy.
This is me right now!
JimC.gif

I also forgot about Sean Riley,another speedster. We are looking real good in the slot with some serious speed.

We are but Riley is super small, NJ is built more like Bris, much more durable.

Anyone have an idea who the kid from HD Woodson is that Mr Bryson is talking about in the above post? I've checked all the 2018s with offers and none of them are tweeting anything about being at SU today.

Anyone have an idea who the kid from HD Woodson is that Mr Bryson is talking about in the above post? I've checked all the 2018s with offers and none of them are tweeting anything about being at SU today.
Juan Wallace? Two Four Seven has him listed as visiting today.

Anyone else, who's listened to this kid speak and watched his tapes, get a little sense of greatness in how he carries and portrays himself?

From ACC Media Day today...

One new face to keep an eye on when camp opens is freshman slot receiver Nykeim Johnson, who drew praise from Franklin and Dungey during interviews.

"I think the thing he's shown the most is his mental preparation and the way he wants to learn," Dungey said.

From ACC Media Day today...

One new face to keep an eye on when camp opens is freshman slot receiver Nykeim Johnson, who drew praise from Franklin and Dungey during interviews.

"I think the thing he's shown the most is his mental preparation and the way he wants to learn," Dungey said.

Those who have followed his recruitment will find the above with no surprise. Have a feeling he'll be a kid we can expect this from. Love it.

Those who have followed his recruitment will find the above with no surprise. Have a feeling he'll be a kid we can expect this from. Love it.

At a minimum I expect him to have a big impact on the return game. We really need someone dynamic like Bris.

And he was offered at camp. Something to remember with a couple of these other kids offered camp (last year and this year).

Is he on campus already? If not how would current players know his work ethic etc?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom