Class of 2021 - WR Oronde Gadsden II (FL) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 WR Oronde Gadsden II (FL) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
No CBs.
Mums the word.
Something to get excited about at the Close Of Bidness?

I thought his film was excellent. He’s got a nice frame and thought he was really good after catch.

Not to change subject off of Gadsden but have you heard anything on the Alijah Clark recruitment? Ever seen a coach go to Twitter like Fran Brown did?

I have not heard anything specific rehearsing the recruitment of Clark, but Brown is obviously intimidated. It’s not a good look. Reminds me of something George McDonald would try and do.

I have zero concerns about losing deuce.

I have not heard anything specific rehearsing the recruitment of Clark, but Brown is obviously intimidated. It’s not a good look. Reminds me of something George McDonald would try and do.

I have zero concerns about losing deuce.
Almost like he heard from his street level guys that Clark is seriously taking a look at Cuse

Almost like he heard from his street level guys that Clark is seriously taking a look at Cuse

Well, anytime a recruit posts another team's graphics with a notion like they're possibly rethinking, it's going to send their staff into overdrive. It's one thing to sit down and make a plan for ensuring he's solid. It's another to go after that school's staff. It's third rate and something that doesn't surprise me coming from a Schiano led staff. Attitude reflects leadership.

Well, anytime a recruit posts another team's graphics with a notion like they're possibly rethinking, it's going to send their staff into overdrive. It's one thing to sit down and make a plan for ensuring he's solid. It's another to go after that school's staff. It's third rate and something that doesn't surprise me coming from a Schiano led staff. Attitude reflects leadership.
Captain

Thank you Julius

This would be another huge get for Dino and Co.

Our game yesterday was hard to watch, but a lot of these new hires have made a huge difference in recruiting this cycle. Here's hoping Gadsden joins us tomorrow too
I agree with you 100% I also think these kids see that they have a chance to get on the field within their 1st couple of years.

Ok... I'm fully buckled NASCAR style. We DESERVE some good news today after Saturday...
"After Saturday" ? We need some good news period. This has been a rough period.

"His frame obviously speaks for itself. He's 6-4, 195 [pounds]. He can run and he's got great hands. He can block his ass off. I really think that he's probably just now growing into his body. He's only going to get stronger and faster. He's got a great catch radius and he touches the ball at a high clip, so I think that he's going to be great wherever he goes."

-HC and former Dolphins great Patrick Surtain

Is he a top recruit for on the field, or lineage?

Reportedly has 10 P5 offers and a legit Pedo State offer. Pedo could very well land him tonight.

It's really up in the air imo regarding his finalists. He's got Herm Edwards and Marvin Lewis out at ASU who I assume Dad is friends with both. USF is the 'close to home' school and has a well liked coach in Clemson tree and WR Jeff Scott. Then Penn State and Syracuse.

CRystall ball to SU for wha it’s worth.
You say, "for wha it's worth" and I say it's worth a lot. It lifts my little Orange heart out of the doldrums of the NC loss and gives hope for a borderline stellar recruiting class.
Keep hope alive. But it's easier to keep hope alive with evidence. If we get and keep this commitment that qualifies as evidence.
I'll be watching @COB

It’s from a local analyst as well, which may weigh heavier despite his not being considered a 24/7 expert.

Expect to see more balls between 3 and 5EST from the normal names I’d guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.