Change Ad Consent Class of 2021 - WR Oronde Gadsden II (FL) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 WR Oronde Gadsden II (FL) Offered

SUFaninNJ

Hall of Fame
He would be a great addition to the team. Now that we have our QB, lets get him some guys to throw to!

Nick44

Starter
He needs to be the top priority with a QB now on board. He is very talented.

Nick44

Starter
He looks like a solid possession WR to me. Good hands, not a ton of explosion.
You should watch his video. I think he’s more than just a possession receiver. I liked what he did after the catch the most. He looks like a super-sized Taj Harris.

orangepassion

All American
You should watch his video. I think he’s more than just a possession receiver. I liked what he did after the catch the most. He looks like a super-sized Taj Harris.
Nah. Taj's HS tape shows a ton of YAC. You rarely see Oronde run away from anyone on his tape. We already have some big WR's-Need some guys who can really run to balance it.

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate
Nah. Taj's HS tape shows a ton of YAC. You rarely see Oronde run away from anyone on his tape. We already have some big WR's-Need some guys who can really run to balance it.
I’ll take hands and toughness like Steve Ishmael. These Florida wideouts are made different

Cusefan69

All Conference
Thought I read somewhere on this board we were only taking one WR this class and that helped us reel in who we did. Are we taking multiple WRs this class and that is why Gadson is still active?

SU in Hershey

2nd String
Thought I read somewhere on this board we were only taking one WR this class and that helped us reel in who we did. Are we taking multiple WRs this class and that is why Gadson is still active?
I can’t speak to what you think you read, but if it is true, things may have changed with Mittal leaving...(?).

Nick44

Starter
We are definitely taking multiple WR’s, probably 2-3. That was before Mital left the program.

Oronde Gadsden and Umari Hatcher are top targets. Either one (or both) would be major additions.

PhatOrange

Living Legend
at his position

PhatOrange

Living Legend
It’s really interesting to see which non-committed kids get official offers.

of course we’ll only know the ones who post them to social media but Oronde is clearly a priority

Last edited:

Libero2

All American
It’s really interesting to see which non-committed kids get official offers.

of course will only know the ones who post them to social media but Oronde is clearly a priority
I always love this time of year, guys find out which offers are legitimate and which are not.

Nick44

Starter
This kid isn’t getting as much buzz as he should. His video is good. His father had a good NFL career at same position.

PhatOrange

Living Legend
We are definitely taking multiple WR’s, probably 2-3. That was before Mital left the program.

Oronde Gadsden and Umari Hatcher are top targets. Either one (or both) would be major additions.
the kid from Texas is a take to; Jimmy Valsin

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom