Class of 2021 - WR Oronde Gadsden II (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 WR Oronde Gadsden II (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

1. Excellent.

2. If I had told you in 1990 that in thirty years, high school football players would have a way to quickly share a video with the world to announce where they were going to play college ball and that those videos would contain profanities, would you have believed me?

Depends. Would the Cubs have won the World Series in this scenario?

If yes, then no.

1. Excellent.

2. If I had told you in 1990 that in thirty years, high school football players would have a way to quickly share a video with the world to announce where they were going to play college ball and that those videos would contain profanities, would you have believed me?

There was swearing in the music? Didn't even hear it, honestly, and I'm an old, old dude. I noticed the music; I liked the music, but maybe I was too focused on the outcome. Exciting pick up.

There was swearing in the music? Didn't even hear it, honestly, and I'm an old, old dude. I noticed the music; I liked the music, but maybe I was too focused on the outcome. Exciting pick up.

Went back and listened. Nah, I don't count s*it as a swear word. Five times in quick succession, though, I should have at least noticed it.

Dear Oronde,

1600122926199.jpeg

Excellent NFL bloodlines. Great addition to a very good class!

(Apologies for the delay orange79 )

I keep reading that Gadsen is a "track star" at his high school, but can't find a 40 time.

Anyone know how fast he is?

I keep reading that Gadsen is a "track star" at his high school, but can't find a 40 time.

Anyone know how fast he is?
I can't find a 40 time. But he runs the 400. From his film ... his turnover is really high for a 6'4 kid. And there's this from a Florida (Canes) recruiting site:

Oronde Gadsden II, American Heritage (6’4, 190)- Son of Miami Dolphins standout and plays a similar game. High-cut body with room to grow. Adjusts to the ball and high points like his father. Physical attitude and devastating on crack backs. Has deceptive speed and outran the Northwestern defense for a long TD. Savvy with feel for zone. Offers from BC, Kentucky and Iowa State.

I can't find a 40 time. But he runs the 400. From his film ... his turnover is really high for a 6'4 kid. And there's this from a Florida (Canes) recruiting site:

Oronde Gadsden II, American Heritage (6’4, 190)- Son of Miami Dolphins standout and plays a similar game. High-cut body with room to grow. Adjusts to the ball and high points like his father. Physical attitude and devastating on crack backs. Has deceptive speed and outran the Northwestern defense for a long TD. Savvy with feel for zone. Offers from BC, Kentucky and Iowa State.
Reads like Custis pt 2

Don't see a burner; hoping for a senior season Jamsl Custis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom