Class of 2024 - WR Syair Torrence (NY: CBA) Committed to BC | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Syair Torrence (NY: CBA) Committed to BC

Pitts and Rae gotta be D1 prospects too, right? Brunson?

Last edited:
The long snapper apparently is. ‘23

They return almost everyone next year and a whole bunch the year after next. If they can replace Rae after next year with a competent QB, they'd probably be class A title favorites the next two years. Next year for sure.

They return almost everyone next year and a whole bunch the year after next. If they can replace Rae after next year with a competent QB, they'd probably be class A title favorites the next two years. Next year for sure.
They caught lightning in a bottle but man they looked pedestrian getting pounded 21-0 by WG before the playoffs. They may be favorites but there are plenty of teams that won’t be intimidated in the least.

You probably know, but for others, Bruce Williams, SU football 2005-8 and current academic advisor in the Whitman school is the offensive coordinator for CBA. He was on their 2004 State championship team with Paulus and Lobdell.

You probably know, but for others, Bruce Williams, SU football 2005-8 and current academic advisor in the Whitman school is the offensive coordinator for CBA. He was on their 2004 State championship team with Paulus and Lobdell.

Bruce was the best HS WR I have ever watched. I am not saying the best HS receiver who had the most talent etc and projected to the next level. That 2004 team was fun to watch

Bruce was the best HS WR I have ever watched. I am not saying the best HS receiver who had the most talent etc and projected to the next level. That 2004 team was fun to watch

That was GRob's big score when he was first hired, getting Williams and more importantly (at the time), Lobdell to stay home.

Those were the day. Just that one.

That was GRob's big score when he was first hired, getting Williams and more importantly (at the time), Lobdell to stay home.

Those were the day. Just that one.
Pitts and Torrence have the chance to be just as productive and talented as Lobdell and Williams. Rae might challenge some Paulus records next year.

Name: Syair Torrence

School: Christian Brothers Academy

Class: Sophomore

Position: Wide receiver

What’s next? Getting ready for next season

Who (or what) inspires you? My family

What was your proudest accomplishment this season? Winning the state championship

What is your most-used phone app? Snapchat

What celebrity do people say you look like? Lamar Jackson

What is the best pizza topping? Pepperoni

BEREDB7XRNHW5JNZXCPTJJI634.jpg

Pitts and Rae gotta be D1 prospects too, right? Brunson?
Pitts may be D1 off size but I watched a lot of CBA this year and he didn’t do much until the section and state final. Rae is a baller

The senior DB Dan Anderson is the best player on that team btw. Absolutely unreal player, his first time playing football in 3 years I think. He’s signed to play D1 lax, but he was an unreal football player.