Class of 2024 - WR Syair Torrence (NY: CBA) Committed to BC | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Syair Torrence (NY: CBA) Committed to BC

The senior DB Dan Anderson is the best player on that team btw. Absolutely unreal player, his first time playing football in 3 years I think. He’s signed to play D1 lax, but he was an unreal football player.
Fantastic at hoops too. Quite the athlete

Fantastic at hoops too. Quite the athlete

Great athlete signed to play lacrosse for Denver U. Down South he would have been D1 football recruit as he would have played 4 years in HS

Last edited:
HAVE to keep this kid home. We can’t let our locals leave and do big things elsewhere. When you have such a small amount of P5 talent in the state, you need to prioritize that. I’m sure the staff is big Time here. Would just hate to see another local head off elsewhere and put up numbers.

We may be hearing this a bit. Touchdown ,Sellers to Torrence .

I know that this is probably nitpicking and there's probably a good explanation, but sophomores are allowed to go to Junior Days? Is it not just for juniors? Is it named after someone named Junior? Griffey? Samples? Buford T. Justice's son?

Mods: This is not meant as an attempt at derailing the thread, just genuinely curious as to the distinction.

I know that this is probably nitpicking and there's probably a good explanation, but sophomores are allowed to go to Junior Days? Is it not just for juniors? Is it named after someone named Junior? Griffey? Samples? Buford T. Justice's son?

Mods: This is not meant as an attempt at derailing the thread, just genuinely curious as to the distinction.
Since NIL and the transfer portal, anything goes.

Love the Buford T. reference - disrespected by the Bandit, but a great dad.

Lol I love that he took an OV here

Not like his brother probably hasn’t taken him on a 100 unofficial visits LOL

Really hope he stays home and commits to us
Not an OV. Junior Day. He can't take an OV yet.

Syair is a sleeper now but he won't be for long.
Chistian Brothers has a future as WR as he develops his skills. 5' 11" 185 catches alot of balls on his.
tape. Offers from SU and Buffalo as of March '22.

Syair is a sleeper now but he won't be for long.
Chistian Brothers has a future as WR as he develops his skills. 5' 11" 185 catches alot of balls on his.
tape. Offers from SU and Buffalo as of March '22.
He won't be a sleeper for long because he is going to camps this summer.

He will be a high 3. Potentially low 4 depending on how he performs.

Love that he is still coming.

Local kid who is going to be tempted to look elsewhere once his cycle starts heating up.

Really glad he has a good relationship with the staff.

Love that he is still coming.

Local kid who is going to be tempted to look elsewhere once his cycle starts heating up.

Really glad he has a good relationship with the staff.
Hopefully, our offense can successfully make the changes necessary to get him excited to stay home.