Class of 2024 - WR Syair Torrence (NY: CBA) Committed to BC | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Syair Torrence (NY: CBA) Committed to BC

Sucks that I now have to root very hard against a local kid

I hope he doesn't become an NYS kid who wanted to play here, ended up at BC, and then tormented us.

I still have bad 1994 flashbacks of Mamula and Boyd in Chestnut Hill. It was almost criminal.

Isaiah McDuffie is a more recent and better comp

I hope he doesn't become an NYS kid who wanted to play here, ended up at BC, and then tormented us.

I still have bad 1994 flashbacks of Mamula and Boyd in Chestnut Hill. It was almost criminal.
If Fran Brown recruits WRs on par with who we landed this year on an ongoing basis, nobody should care about this kid ending up at BC.

Jo-Lonn Dunbar

We wanted him as a LB, BC said he'd be a RB, then they moved him to LB and he ended up in the league

Isaiah was actually committed to SU though

Ray Rice was too eh?

But screw that guy.

Dino intentionally passed on McDuffie, GRob didn’t have the chance with Ray that Dino did with Isaiah

I know we’ve pulled CBA kids over the years, but from a BC perspective, this is exactly the type of school they’ve recruited from for decades. Their bread and butter.

If Fran Brown recruits WRs on par with who we landed this year on an ongoing basis, nobody should care about this kid ending up at BC.
he's most likely going to be a DB there, FWIW

Yup. His mama was never gonna let him play for cuse.
yeah was a messy process for sure. New start for HCFB with a lot of talent in the pipeline. Be interesting to see how it pans out

This bridge was burned before HC Fran Brown got here and there was absolutely no repairing it. Not even Coach Fran would have been able to overcome it

One of multiple that had happened over the years………..
Damn.