Class of 2018 - WR Taj Harris (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Taj Harris (NJ) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we ready to embrace being Wide Receiver U? I am, though we definitely have some competition from bama, clemson and LSU :)

I don't have an answer for you...it's been so long since I took an SAT that I don't even know if that is a good score anymore.;)

Lol, the SAT i believe is now 3 parts! Imagine that! I didnt have the focus at 18 for 2 parts!

I thought it just went back to two parts. Could be wrong.

Hopefully, i learned of the 3 parts 2 years ago and i was most likely late to that party;)

I thought it just went back to two parts. Could be wrong.
upload_2017-6-26_17-53-20.png

Under rated commit. Been playing QB for his team the last couple years. People forgot he had over 50 catches for 1000 yards as a soph WR.

This is a good get for us. We can use him in so many plays.

Under rated commit. Been playing QB for his team the last couple years. People forgot he had over 50 catches for 1000 yards as a soph WR.
Babers has already shown trust in putting the ball in Butler's hands on gadget plays (also played QB in high school). Excited to see the offense with some of these young weapons we have coming our way.

I don’t know about that, #19 in N.J. and #2 WR in the state. Maybe under valued as a Scout 3* at .854 but definitely not underrated. He’s a player

I don’t know about that, #19 in N.J. and #2 WR in the state. Maybe under valued as a Scout 3* at .854 but definitely not underrated. He’s a player
No, I know his rankngs. Im not talking about recruiting services. Im's saying he's under valued on here. Based on all our commits, he's not talked about enough. IMO

No, I know his rankngs. Im not talking about recruiting services. Im's saying he's under valued on here. Based on all our commits, he's not talked about enough. IMO

Agree. He has skill. His underneath skill could open things up very nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom