WR Zayeed Haynes (portal WR) Georgia practice videos | Syracusefan.com

WR Zayeed Haynes (portal WR) Georgia practice videos

McCord, Gadsden, Allen, Villari, Haynes will be our main playmakers on offense

Then we need 1-2 of the following to step up to make this offense truly next level with playmakers: Brown, Ross, Tremble, Hornsby, Hatcher, Willis
I like our chances. That’s a lot of unproven talent that has the potential to step up. But some of the highest upside guys we’ve had in forever.

Obviously a lot of this hinges on the o-line as well. I think the o-line will be a bit better than expected. A lot of pieces coming back that’ll have another year to develop. And added some good pieces and I’m sure they’ll add more

Then we need 1-2 of the following to step up to make this offense truly next level with playmakers: Brown, Ross, Tremble, Hornsby, Hatcher, Willis
I like our chances. That’s a lot of unproven talent that has the potential to step up. But some of the highest upside guys we’ve had in forever.

Obviously a lot of this hinges on the o-line as well. I think the o-line will be a bit better than expected. A lot of pieces coming back that’ll have another year to develop. And added some good pieces and I’m sure they’ll add more

I would expect them to seek to add 1-2 more OL when the next wave hits the portal after spring practices conclude.

The OL with a new coach

Could be a massive benefit

Also look at the new talent the OL will be going against in practice.

Our DL was likely one of the weakest units last season

Last edited:

Best supporting cast for our QB in decades. Also, best QB in decades (potentially). I’m a little excited and I think it just moved.

I think even though we have others, cant forget Alford. He has won us quite a few games and he deserves a solid shot. Also blocks really well.

Franz69 posted this Georgia practice video on the recruiting board. Thought the folks who don't visit the recruiting board would like to see it. He's enrolled and getting ready for Spring Ball.

Clips of Haynes in 1v1 sessions at Georgia.

cant be right.. I saw a deep throw that led the WR across the field and not 10 yds over his head.. We dont have that route

The OL with a new coach

Could be a massive benefit

Also look at the new talent the OL will be going against in practice.

Our DL was likely one of the weakest units last season
I think this is a very good point in that we will know coming out of the Spring exactly what we have in OL talent. Wish Willie Goodacre could have early enrolled.

Meeks

I think even though we have others, cant forget Alford. He has won us quite a few games and he deserves a solid shot. Also blocks really well.
He confounds me. As you say, he has had big games and catches and other times he drops wide open easy catches (some fornTDs).
It will be nice to have other capable WRs for those other games when Alford disappears.

Franz69 posted this Georgia practice video on the recruiting board. Thought the folks who don't visit the recruiting board would like to see it. He's enrolled and getting ready for Spring Ball.

Clips of Haynes in 1v1 sessions at Georgia.

His name is Yazeed. CuseLegacy can we get this updated?

His name is Yazeed. CuseLegacy can we get this updated?
waiting-boy.gif

Whatever. Georgia DBs suck.