WVU to SEC tomorrow. | Syracusefan.com

WVU to SEC tomorrow.

Czar

All Conference
According to a shitload of twitter updates

According to a shitload of twitter updates

If true then awesome. All we need is TCU to go B12 or stay in the MWC and bye bye BCS bid. No way Army, Navy, and Air Force coem if the BE loses those two teams. They already said that they would only coem if the BE got its together. This will keep them out IMO. Big East FB will disband. Say hello to CUSA or the MAC UConn and RU.

Luck must be finishing negotiations with the SEC to bring Army and Navy along for the ride. Douchebag.

Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see

Does this mean that UConn really really wants an ACC invite?

BTW why doesn't the MWC raid the Big East at this point? If they add two teams to get to 12 and a CCG, would they get a BCS bid? At least two of TCU, Louisville, Cincy, USF, UConn, and RU will be available. So they can take TCU and Houston. Or Louisville and Cincy. Or USF and UCF. Or even UConn and RU.

WEST- Boise St, Fresno St, Hawaii, Nevada, SD St, UNLV
EAST- Air Force, CSU, Wyoming, New Mexico, two from above

Louisville and Cincy to the MWC? I think you just started an internet rumor.

Seems like a lot of rumor to me. Can you send a substantiated report? I can't see one.

Seems like a lot of rumor to me. Can you send a substantiated report? I can't see one.

There aren't any, it's just a lotta smoke and rumors being created right now, just like when Syracuse went to the ACC. You won't see anything written until tomorrow morning.

There aren't any, it's just a lotta smoke and rumors being created right now, just like when Syracuse went to the ACC. You won't see anything written until tomorrow morning.

The Syracuse/ACC smoke and rumors originated after a published report by a major news entity. There's been no such thing with West Virginia. Further, I have seen at least half a dozen times in the past two months where a lot of smoke happened on Twitter about WVU to the SEC. It could happen, but as with all those other times, this is probably another false alarm.

With the Syracuse-Pitt move, there was an actual substantive story from the NY Times (Thamel), and then McMurphy the next day. What credible college football writer has anything regarding this? I follow them all on Twitter, and I don't see a thing.

Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see

With expansion stuff I'm not sure I would believe half of what I see either

I haven't seen anything on Twitter. I hope it happens, despite what that asshat Luck said about us Saturday.

Is there a press conference company I can buy stock in?

Because man, there have been like 100 a week from what I've read on the Twitter the past few months.

Twitter: University of Phoenix to B12. Holds on to Tier 3 revenue.

WVU has gone to the SEC every other day since we joined the ACC ;)

For the record, I follow everyone on twitter who might have a shred of inside info on this, and not one of them has mentioned this all day.

Admittedly, I don't follow Oliver Luck though, so that's probably why I missed it.

I hope it survives. Georgetown, Villanova, St. John's, Seton Hall, Providence, Notre Dame, Marquette, DePaul, Butler and Xavier makes a pretty damn good basketball league. Better than the A-10.

The BNG forum on Scout worships a Twitterer called Eernation. I think that's where a lot of this stuff is coming from.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom