WVU trashtalk | Syracusefan.com

WVU trashtalk

MattyL

Walk On
According to a Post Standard article, WVU players were quite chatty before the game. I like Kobena's response:

“West Virginia has a lot of mouth. A lot of mouth. We were running around out there before the game and they were talking. And I finally told one of them, ‘Hey, if you win the game by talking, you guys would be undefeated.’ You’ve got to prove it on the field. And that’s what we did. We proved it on the field.”

#25 is quickly becoming a fan favorite.

i noticed the jarring by the players throughout the game. chan jones was really barking at one of WVU's slot receivers and kept pointing at him. cant remember the number though. he was jacked up over something.

there were alot of gums running between the fans in the hallways too I noticed. some bantering back and forth in the stands too.

Huge fight in hallway of sect. 129 at halftime. Punches and everything. Crazy

that started in the stands -- I am in 125 and they had an altercation nearly come to blows mid 3rd quarter in 125 as well

Uncalled for. That's too bad.

i didnt see any fighting, but i did witness alot of people running their mouths. wvu fans are very insecure. ;)

in 125 it was sober cuse family v near black out drunk cuse fan

Loved when Kobena chest bumped Baily to the ground. Great example of how we beat them up physically all night. Gotta love the city attitude this team has now.

Fights in the stands, I love it! The old days are back. The "casual fan" is back!

Yeah but it wasn't the WVU fans' fault. Apparently Marvin Graves walked into Section 129 and threw a nurf ball at one of them. That guy just has it in for the 'eers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom