Yes or No, does Grant leave? | Syracusefan.com

Yes or No, does Grant leave?

Yes, I want to say no, but our track record lately isn't good.

No. i think JB convinces him that he will be the man next year, averaging 18 and 10. His midrange game will improve as will his draft status from the low 20s.

He gone!

Really though, I'm not sure. I thought so, but I'm cautiously optimistic. I don't actually know anything though.

No,
Although I think there will be more pressure on him now that ennis is leaving. Next years team needs a leader and that will bring some pressure.

Would love to see him and Mccullough on the floor together, even after all the missed foul calls.

Yes -- and it will make next year stink... BUT it will really help our 15-16 team develop, which could be a good one!

yes.

The only glimmer of hope that he stays is because this years draft is pretty stacked at the top and maybe next year it wont be as stacked. Maybe next year he could potential sneak into top 10?

Ennis is projected in the lottery and probably wouldn't be able to meaningfully improve his draft position with another year at SU, so it makes sense to leave.

Grant is projected mid to late first round and likely would be able to improve his draft position with a successful junior year (and a jumper).

So, in my uninformed view, he stays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom