yes or no. does Hop leave? | Syracusefan.com

yes or no. does Hop leave?

come on Bill Orange, that was funny, but I was hoping you would have some insight ::))

As the only one here who spoke with Mike yesterday......

per goodmam at espn, BC met with St. Bona coach today, former player at BC

As the only one here who spoke with Mike yesterday...

Haha...scrolling down through this thread on my phone I was really hoping there was more to this post!

I honestly think he would have taken the USC job if the dunk city coach didn't take it.

While the CUSE is his dream job I think he's tired of waiting, he can go somewhere gets some HCing experience under his belt and still come back if he chooses

CTO please exapnd, lol
Yes, I spoke with him... and asked him to visit Orangeyes in the hospital, and he immediately said yes, and then we chatted a bit about life and stuff, and I sent my love to his wife and children.

Then, he called me back .. and he told me what a great visit he had with Orangeyes, and he thanked me for suggesting it to him. Then we chatted a bit more about life and stuff. Just two friends chatting. ;)

Last edited:
I honestly think he would have taken the USC job if the dunk city coach didn't take it.

While the CUSE is his dream job I think he's tired of waiting, he can go somewhere gets some HCing experience under his belt and still come back if he chooses

If Hop leaves, he'll never be SU's HC.

And I'm sure he knows that...

Yes, I spoke with him... and asked him to visit Orangeyes in the hospital, and he immediately said yes, and then we chatted a bit about life and stuff, and I sent my love to his wife and children.

Then, he called me back .. and he told me what a great visit he had with Orangeyes, and he thanked me for suggesting it to him. Then we chatted a bit more about life and stuff. Just two friends chatting. ;)
Come on, CTO, you owe it to us to betray your friend's confidence and tip his hand in any potential career decisions or future contract negotiations!

Last edited by a moderator:
cto said:
Yes, I spoke with him... and asked him to visit Orangeyes in the hospital, and he immediately said yes, and then we chatted a bit about life and stuff, and I sent my love to his wife and children. Then, he called me back .. and he told me what a great visit he had with Orangeyes, and he thanked me for suggesting it to him. Then we chatted a bit more about life and stuff. Just two friends chatting. ;)

So you're saying hop is gone??? Wow!!!

magic8ball.png

I have it on good authority he WILL leave to pursue his dream of being a world famous interpretive dancer.

For the right opportunity, "yes".
There was one last year.
The closest opening this year is WF.
Based on what's available, so far, "no".

There could still be more movement in the week following the Final Four, but it's unlikely to be worthy of consideration.

In short, "not this year".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom