yo tee | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

yo tee

from down periscope?

308457_large.jpg

Hey Tee. Giving you props. First time you ever replied to one of my posts, you tried to teach me how to post a picture properly. Knew from day one you were nice (but still can't do it).

Hey Tee. Giving you props. First time you ever replied to one of my posts, you tried to teach me how to post a picture properly. Knew from day one you were nice (but still can't do it).
You got this, man.
Two ways of posting pictures:

• The little picture on your toolbar (where there's bold, underneath where you can select font family, etc) The picture that looks like a tree. When you click that button, you can select an image by copying and pasting an address of an image. For instance, I found an image and copied its address from the white bar up top of my browser. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ef/Syracuse_Orange_Logo_in_JPEG_Form.jpg I can paste the link into the dialog that comes up after clicking the tree button and BAM
Syracuse_Orange_Logo_in_JPEG_Form.jpg

• The other way is by the grey button entitled "Upload a File". From there, you can pick an image on your computer.
Let me know if you can do both, but I'm sure you've got this. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom