yo tee | Syracusefan.com

yo tee

i just assume you walk around earth whistling and humming. Tee the happiest mother effer on the gd planet. Likes everything. Be like me and hate most stuff.
Very bitter at times, especially being out of work the last few weeks.

But nice guy tee, the guy who saved a kid last summer from drowning in friend's pool as the mother was not only out of the pool, but not paying attention as the boy walked into deeper and deeper water.
Not only gets the old guy out of his car as he was struggling something fierce (war vet, so thanked him as well), but fixed his car not auto-locking (key was still in ignition).

I do stuff like that all of the time without hesitation, no joke. See some ugly stuff around me and pisses me off, but huge smile when I see people do similar good things.

Wife is the same. All heart, but doesn't exactly get me far all the time. People in NYC and Northern NJ area not exactly known for this type of stuff so people actually think I'm trying to get over on them half the time!

People have to do better. Sorry for the rant.

Very bitter at times, especially being out of work the last few weeks.

But nice guy tee, the guy who saved a kid last summer from drowning in friend's pool as the mother was not only out of the pool, but not paying attention as the boy walked into deeper and deeper water.
Not only gets the old guy out of his car as he was struggling something fierce (war vet, so thanked him as well), but fixed his car not auto-locking (key was still in ignition).

I do stuff like that all of the time without hesitation, no joke. See some ugly stuff around me and pisses me off, but huge smile when I see people do similar good things.

Wife is the same. All heart, but doesn't exactly get me far all the time. People in NYC and Northern NJ area not exactly known for this type of stuff so people actually think I'm trying to get over on them half the time!

People have to do better. Sorry for the rant.
RAK it up bro. Humanity is all but dead. Do what you can, when you can.

thats shameful and ludacris.

What does Ludacris have to do with this?

Ludacris.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom