You cannot zone a John Beilein team | Syracusefan.com

You cannot zone a John Beilein team

Oy...I had to rewind it to make sure I heard him correctly.

Its Funny that Mich is torching taht m2m again in the second half. Will they switch back to zone to try and catch up?

Truth is Mich is a bette rteam than NCST.

he probably means in general, as in teams that traditionally play man to man trying to play zone, good lord our zone is executed literally 100 times better than other zones.

he probably means in general, as in teams that traditionally play man to man trying to play zone, good lord our zone is executed literally 100 times better than other zones.

I think he's just another color guy trying to add color and talking away. He's actually made some good points about the probems NCST is having on defense both in man and zone. He's still annoying just the same.
You are correct that our zone is played so much better than when we see m2m teams try it. Teams that struggle with some of these crappy zones always make me wish we could play them.

I agree that Jb owns beilein, but beilein has never had a team this talented. I love mcw, but trey Burke might be the best point guard in the country.

I agree that Jb owns believing, but believing has never had a team this talented. I love mcw, but trey Burke might be the best point guard in the country.

Agreed! Burke is great and just seems to pick his moments this year. Seems like he can score at will at times.

Michigan might be best team in country very very impressive. Staukus is awesome freshman. Burke quick as hell.

Im sure Donna D of the post standard knows how successful JB has been against the other JB.

No doubt JB owns Beilein. I will say that MICH team is very good. They have the athletes now especially those two wing players, Robinson and Hardaway. A very good PG and a banger in McGary. Definitely Final 4 caliber, imo. Having the athletes now is key for Mich.

Not even Kevin Pittsnogle, Mike Gansey, or HERBER could beat us.

No doubt JB owns Beilein. I will say that MICH team is very good. They have the athletes now especially those two wing players, Robinson and Hardaway. A very good PG and a banger in McGary. Definitely Final 4 caliber, imo. Having the athletes now is key for Mich.

NC State showed more fight that I pegged them for, and the home court in this game is greater than normal, but you're right, they are a very legit team. An excellent mix of vets (Hardaway, Burke) and youngsters (McGary, Robinson, Stauskas, etc..)

Whatever else you say about this game... The Michigan band is great. Love the constant playing of "The Victors." No doubt as to who is playing in the game. I wish we had an identity like that.

Whatever else you say about this game... The Michigan band is great. Love the constant playing of "The Victors." No doubt as to who is playing in the game. I wish we had an identity like that.

Yep. Michigan, USC, and Ohio St are in a league of their own in terms of bands.

I was impressed with NCST making it a game! Still Mich seems like a team that has all the peices to win it all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom