you know one thing that it seems is forgotten | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

you know one thing that it seems is forgotten

yep including the phantom ole bogus pass interference call to give them a shot at the end. PLUS it was uncatchable!
Yeah, I don't know how its PI when it goes over the heads of everyone standing on the sideline.

I said it in the game thread, indisputable means 1,000 out of 1,000 would have to see it the same way - a standard not met.

I saw it like you did and actually thought 1. why is he holding him and 2 why isn't that guy trying to get back in bounds to make a play.
You can't go out of bounds and come back in and catch the ball, that is a penalty.

You can't go out of bounds and come back in and catch the ball, that is a penalty.
unless you're pushed out by the defender, which happened to us this year for a td against us vs. liberty

I was out and about today and had to listen to the game on Sirius. I had the VaTech feed and was surprised how many times their announcers were surprised flags weren’t thrown on VT. It almost got comical. At one point a vt defender threw an SU receiver to the ground on a pass attempt, and they were shocked it wasn’t PI on vt.

Early in the game a VT player also took an open handed swing at one of our players and hit him on the side of the helmet/face mask after a play was over. No call. Looked like a lot of little cheap shots by them after most plays.

Oh wow. I’m fine to be wrong. Would love to know more. I always thought different. Happy to be educated differently. My apologies
Waiting for City of Cuse and Bayside44 to give me some info. I’m totally naive and made an inaccurate statement. For reals want to be educated.

the over turn on that first down catch we had. Why? I didn't see any angle that showed our guy didn't catch it and
the call on the field was a catch. Anyone see anything different?

another ACC ref special. How many calls did we have against us

We're the only school whose fans don't pay the refs to juice the laundry. We deserve to get jobbed. If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'.

the over turn on that first down catch we had. Why? I didn't see any angle that showed our guy didn't catch it and
the call on the field was a catch. Anyone see anything different?
They changed the call on the field to no catch prior to the review.

I'll make ya feel a little better on this issue, one of our DB on the hail mary was holding one of their wr in the back of the endzone almost out of bounds, pretty blatantly. As it occured I was thinking to myself as a true Cuse fan that here we go again lose a game with no time left on an extra play! (happened to one of my teams). Thank God they either missed it (likely) or let it slide.
Never seen them call a penalty on those Hail Mary’s.Usually all kinds of holds and pass interference going on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom