You know what really grinds my gears . . . | Syracusefan.com

You know what really grinds my gears . . .

ROCcuse

2nd String
When the dumba$$es on the ESPN cameras miss a whole possession. still have no idea how the game became tied at 40.. Scoop made a non-shooting foul and they went to replays. then all of a sudden we have the ball back and its 40 all.

It wouldn't be too big of an issue but they do things like that all the time. Numerous times this season after we make a basket they cut to the replay or show the reaction from the bench. Meanwhile our guys are busting it on the inbounds press, maybe even get a turnover and us watching at home don't even see it.

rant over. thanks for reading.

Don't feel too bad, I missed the first 10 min of the 2nd half due to a drunken stupor brought on by the 1st half rebounding performance.

When these aren't the droids you're looking for?

Speaking of which...

Is that dumb phone ad for real? WHAT MORON WOULDN'T TAKE R2D2???

Serious, he has a LASER and his little dodad can hack the friggin death star. I'd be all over that. I mean, you'd definately get laid more if you had R2D2 as a sidekick wouldn't you?

When the dumba$$es on the ESPN cameras miss a whole possession. still have no idea how the game became tied at 40.. Scoop made and non-shooting foul and they went to replays. then all of a sudden we have the ball back and its 40 all.

It wouldn't be too big of an issue but they do things like that all the time. Numerous times this season after we make a basket the cut to the replay or show the reaction from the bench. Meanwhile our guys are busting it on the inbounds press, maybe even get a turnover and us watching at home don't even see it.

I was pissed at the same exact thing. It looked like scoop made good defensive play on strip then there was a loose ball and whistle. It appeared to be a foul on Scoop from the reaction, but then espn comes back and we are dribbling the ball upcourt. So for a second I thought they must have called it on GT then I noticed the score was tied and i was like What.

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. We were up 40-38, scoop gets called for a questionable foul (on the floor), and the next thing I know the score is 40-40. What the fudge!! I know I'm wasn't trippin because I ran out of ether three days ago.

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. We were up 40-38, scoop gets called for a questionable foul (on the floor), and the next thing I know the score is 40-40. What the fudge!! I know I'm wasn't trippin because I ran out of ether three days ago.
Director was having Bobby Knight moments and forgot where they where.

Yeah, all you heard in the background was Thompson made some kind of shot.

Speaking of Bobby Knight, I don't think he knows when the TV timeouts are. Every time one would happen, he would start to diagram a play "what you're going to see here is..." a commercial, apparently.

When the dumba$$es on the ESPN cameras miss a whole possession. still have no idea how the game became tied at 40.. Scoop made a non-shooting foul and they went to replays. then all of a sudden we have the ball back and its 40 all.

It wouldn't be too big of an issue but they do things like that all the time. Numerous times this season after we make a basket they cut to the replay or show the reaction from the bench. Meanwhile our guys are busting it on the inbounds press, maybe even get a turnover and us watching at home don't even see it.

it's funny - i got pissed...and then i punched myself in the face and reminded myself that i must be completely out of real problems if stuff like that makes me upset.

Yeah, that one messed w my head... I too said "What?"

i actually rewound it and still couldnt figure out what happened.

I've been harping on that for the last two years. Way too much focus on the benches, stats graphics and other thing when the game is actually being played. Production Rule #1 should be we're paying a lot of money for the rights to show these games, when the action starts show it.

They've also been slow to adjust the on screen score at times this year, when they first cut back to the action I think the score still showed 40-38 for a split second, my son and I were debating whether we had misunderstood the prior call... I even rewound the DVR to rewatch the prior play...only to find out it must have been a made hoop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom