You know what? | Syracusefan.com

You know what?

IthacaMatt

Old Timer / Unofficial Contributor for 25+ years
I literally have no complaints after this game.

Some of us have been clamoring to let other guys have a chance.

JB gave literally everybody their shot today.

It was nice to see Sidibe back, and moving pretty well. He can really help if he's healthy. They didn't play him too much, so he's probably still testing his knee.

Kadary got a lot of 1st half minutes. Even Woody got an opportunity. We just played terribly on offense. Well, we didn't even play that terribly; this was just one of those games that, to me, came down to us not being able to buy a shot. I mean, only 2 field goals in a half? That must be a record (of the wrong kind).

That sounds like a cliche sometimes when Boeheim says it, but. you know what, he tried everything. No complaints. It just wasn't our day.

JB didn't try

Woody got 4 minutes for first action in over a month, he's basically like Sidibe in that it's been so long he's gonna need another game or more minutes to get back into the game flow

Sidibe did dickdiddlypoo in 11 minutes because he's coming off his injury and getting back into the game flow (no mark on him today)

Edwards?

Braswell?

JB is so sporadic and inconsistent with his use of bench play that no one can get into flow or rhythm because they don't play for weeks at a time.

Next year's frontline is gonna be full of guys with no experience and learning on the job (which they should be doing little by little this year).

We lose Marek, Sidibe, and likely Q

I'm not sure whom of Braswell, Edwards, JBA, Anselm, Newton stays or plays next year in their place.

Is JB gonna put Benny Williams (all 180 pounds of him) in the doghouse right out the gate?

Last edited:
JB didn't try

Woody got 4 minutes for first action in over a month, he's basically like Sidibe in that it's been so long he's gonna need another game or more minutes to get back into the game flow

Sidibe did dickdiddlypoo in 11 minutes because he's coming off his injury and getting back into the game flow (no mark on him today)

Edwards?

Braswell?

JB is so sporadic and inconsiderate with his use of bench play that no one can get into flow or rhythm because they don't play for weeks at a time.

Next year's frontline is gonna be full of guys with no experience and learning on the job (which they should be doing little by little this year).

We lose Marek, Sidibe, and likely Q

I'm not sure whom of Braswell, Edwards, JBA, Anselm, Newton stays or plays next year in their place.

Is JB gonna put Benny Williams (all 180 pounds of him) in the doghouse right out the gate?

benny is a beast man, catch up on your news.

Im excited for Benny but I doubt he fixes the issues that plague this team

its quickness athleticism at guard, physicality at center

No complaints? Cause JB gives D2 players (that’s all we have) a chance to play. He sb be coaching pee wee bb and giving out participation trophy’s to all his players

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom