You know you are from syracusefan.com, if ... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

You know you are from syracusefan.com, if ...

Oh yeah i remember now, it had the user profiles still, pretty cool.

What a F*cking ordeal getting registered here. Thank you GMAIL for spamming out the link I needed to sign up here.

It was partly my fault, if that makes you feel any better ;-)

This is my 4th or 5th move...hope this is the final resting spot. I've secretly always wished we would go independant again and get away from the rivals and scout monstrosities. "For Cuse fans by Cuse fans" is absolutely the way to go. I'd also suggest a "donate" link to help keep things running; i know i'd be in to help out as would many other regular posters I would imagine.

Are the moderators planning on making a general announcement over on Scout about this new site? If not, that might be a good opportunity to shed some deadwood and get rid of some of the pervasive negativity.

Just saying...
Yes, an announcement will be made on the Scout site. It will probably be the last post made by any of the admins/moderators and will probably be deleted shortly afterwards.

This is my 4th or 5th move...hope this is the final resting spot. I've secretly always wished we would go independant again and get away from the rivals and scout monstrosities. "For Cuse fans by Cuse fans" is absolutely the way to go. I'd also suggest a "donate" link to help keep things running; i know i'd be in to help out as would many other regular posters I would imagine.
I 2nd the Donate link idea. Perhaps give a small gift of some kind tied in to giving levels; I still have a syracusefan.com Rock The Dome sticker on the back window of the truck.

"For 'Cuse fans by 'Cuse fans"

This would be my 4th move I think. Got my original Donovan McNabb Pathfinder Illinois vanity license plate handle again.

This will be a very good thing. I would give $ for this site. Didn't give a cent for those scout bastadz.

Who will be the first Butgers troll here? I am hoping for none.

One last thing. Piss tits fart turd and twat

I almost hate to admit it because people may think I'm old :p (had to beat Cali on using an emoticon) but I have moved more than 6 times. The first SU board was in the early 90's when I was a mere wee child on good old Prodigy. In fact our own Tomcat had a site when he had an SU account where he blogged( before the word blogging even existed) on SU's football recruits and I was a frequent visitor to his site.

Happy to make the move and save the $10 a month... is it safe to assume that Jake and Francis are making the move? We need our basketball insiders... a donation sounds appropriate to me.

Happy to make the move and save the $10 a month... is it safe to assume that Jake and Francis are making the move? We need our basketball insiders... a donation sounds appropriate to me.

Jake is already over here and I'm sure Francis will be along as soon as the full migration happens.

Yeah, I think the donation idea is a good one. Since I plan on leaving scout I'll have at least an extra $8/month to donate to this site.
Also, since this is a new site I felt a new name was appropriate so JayNMich is now retired and Michigan Orange is born.

[quote="DNABB5, post:

One last thing. Piss tits fart turd and twat[/quote]

Slightly related note...saw blink-182 this weekend and they played this song...I was very happy

BlackKnight76: Slightly related note...saw blink-182 this weekend and they played this song...I was very happy

I didn't know it was a song. I knew it as a George Carlin skit, RIP

Didn't some one post a link not too long ago on the Scout board to the original Syracusefan.com forum? I seem to remember some one posting a link to the archive of posts from the old site. Brought back memories of the infamous Julius Hodge recruitment posts as well as when Billy Edelin's dad used to post on the board. Ah the memories :-P

You can go to the Internet archive wayback machine and search for syracusefan.con

http://wayback.archive.org/web/

Well I just cancelled, they offered 2 months free, then a 3rd month.

you've moved with us before ...

Welcome to the sixth and final home for Syracusefan.com. We'll be tinkering with the look and feel over the next week or two. Suggestions are welcome.
Thanks Tom. Finally off work and heard the news. Looking forward to a lot more great conversations with all my Syracuse Freak friends!!!

Am I crazy, or did everything just get a lot bolder in here?

Not that the two things are mutually exclusive, of course...

Am I crazy, or did everything just get a lot bolder in here?

Not that the two things are mutually exclusive, of course...

How so? I've been tinkering with fonts, etc., but I am using an iPad, so I am not entirely sure how things look on a windows machine.

Better? Worse? Suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom