Your 1st team All-ACC 1 SU player | Syracusefan.com

Your 1st team All-ACC 1 SU player

I got no issues with that. They got it right.

And presumably Bennett (UVA) will get ACC COY.

Ennis>Paige

Maybe not in terms of scoring numbers, but certainly impact, defensively and team need.

I guess they just needed to make sure UNC was represented on the 1st team.

I might even push for Grant over JMM based solely on our last 3 games.

Those five would dominate any other All-Conference teams.

Big 12 would be tough.

Smart, Kane and Staten would be a tough group to beat. Play the 2-3 against them and it's not even close, though. :)

No problems with that. 2 for Duke, UNC and SU. Best scorer in Warren, One of the best all around players in McDainel and the regular season champs best player. Could argue with Patterson as Pitt really faded and their best conference win is probably Clemson.

Big 12 would be tough.

Smart, Kane and Staten would be a tough group to beat. Play the 2-3 against them and it's not even close, though. :)

Yeah, was thinking Big 12 could give them a game as well after I typed it.

UVA is 2nd team all-time to win the ACC regular season title and not a have a player on the first or second team all-ACC. 2011 North Carolina was the other.

All ACC Freshman team unanimous: Parker, Ennis. and the other 3 Perrantes(UVA), Meeks(UNC), Wilson (Va Tech).

One think really lacking in this conference was a great big man. Its loaded at with forwards and has a handful of great guards.

Big XII first team
Melvin Ejim(POY)
Marcus Smart
Andrew Wiggins
Juwan Staten
DeAndre Kane

LOL Joel Embiid didn't make first team wow that conference is deep.

They haven't announced POTY or ROTY yet, right?

Honest question...Parker is probably the front runner for both, so will the coaches:

1) Give POTY to someone like Fair or McDaniels, and give Parker ROTY?
2) Give Parker POTY and split things up and give Ennis ROTY?
3) Give Parker both, deciding not to spread the wealth?

They haven't announced POTY or ROTY yet, right?

Honest question...Parker is probably the front runner for both, so will the coaches:

1) Give POTY to someone like Fair or McDaniels, and give Parker ROTY?
2) Give Parker POTY and split things up and give Ennis ROTY?
3) Give Parker both, deciding not to spread the wealth?

If POTY doesn't go to Jabari, it absolutely has to be TJ Warren IMO.

But yeah, they announce it tomorrow.

@JeffFischel: Your All-ACC 1st Team: TJ Warren Jabari Parker Marcus Paige CJ Fair KJ McDaniels

Tyler Ennis made 2nd team, with Brogden, Patterson, Hood, McAdoo
Was getting concerned seeing respected writers like Keeley and Teel shun CJ. Glad justice prevailed. Not many hit more big shots than CJ did during the this season.

I would have picked Patterson over TJ...high scoring players on bad teams are consistently overrated. But overall, they did a nice job selecting this team.

I think T.J Warren wins POTY because of his last week performances 41 at Pitt and 42 versus Boston College. Sorry, but Jabari Parker isn't Duke's most important player its Rodney Hood. Jabari scores the points and led the ACC in rebounding, but he isn't the POTY in my mind.

@JeffFischel: Your All-ACC 1st Team: TJ Warren Jabari Parker Marcus Paige CJ Fair KJ McDaniels

Tyler Ennis made 2nd team, with Brogden, Patterson, Hood, McAdoo
Is this a fact or just some twitter speculation?