Your 1st team All-ACC 1 SU player | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Your 1st team All-ACC 1 SU player

@JeffFischel: Your All-ACC 1st Team: TJ Warren Jabari Parker Marcus Paige CJ Fair KJ McDaniels

Tyler Ennis made 2nd team, with Brogden, Patterson, Hood, McAdoo

Wow--congratulations to both of our players!

I think T.J Warren wins POTY because of his last week performances 41 at Pitt and 42 versus Boston College. Sorry, but Jabari Parker isn't Duke's most important player its Rodney Hood. Jabari scores the points and led the ACC in rebounding, but he isn't the POTY in my mind.

Warren as POTY should be a stone cold lock and deservedly so. They guy is unstoppable.

McAdoo? Did Bob suddenly gain eligibility?

I'll agree Grant is better than McAdoo but McAdoo has ACC brand name. I dont think they were leaving him off.

UVA is 2nd team all-time to win the ACC regular season title and not a have a player on the first or second team all-ACC. 2011 North Carolina was the other.

All ACC Freshman team unanimous: Parker, Ennis. and the other 3 Perrantes(UVA), Meeks(UNC), Wilson (Va Tech).

And, I suspect this particular Virginia team would embrace that fact. Additionally, I might have put Daniel Miller before either McAdoo or Grant, but that's just me. (He'd probably be first team if he played on an upper division team like Syracuse or UNC.)

I think T.J Warren wins POTY because of his last week performances 41 at Pitt and 42 versus Boston College. Sorry, but Jabari Parker isn't Duke's most important player its Rodney Hood. Jabari scores the points and led the ACC in rebounding, but he isn't the POTY in my mind.
The coaches know that Jabari doesn't play any defense (his D is awful). Hood is a very good defensive player who guards the opponent top threat.

UVA is 2nd team all-time to win the ACC regular season title and not a have a player on the first or second team all-ACC. 2011 North Carolina was the other.

All ACC Freshman team unanimous: Parker, Ennis. and the other 3 Perrantes(UVA), Meeks(UNC), Wilson (Va Tech).

Brogdon made 2nd team. He was the highest vote getter on the 2nd team.

Ennis>Paige

Maybe not in terms of scoring numbers, but certainly impact, defensively and team need.

I guess they just needed to make sure UNC was represented on the 1st team.

I might even push for Grant over JMM based solely on our last 3 games.

Paige is playing great right now, I have no problem giving him the nod over tyler

All-ACC Coach's Voting (in order of votes received):

1st team:
Jabari, Warren, Paige, CJ, and Brogdon

2nd team:
Ennis, Patterson, Hood, McDaniels, Joe Harris

3rd team:
McAdoo, Hanlan, Dez Wells, Eric Atkins, Rion Brown

All-ACC Coach's Voting (in order of votes received):

1st team:
Jabari, Warren, Paige, CJ, and Brogdon

2nd team:
Ennis, Patterson, Hood, McDaniels, Joe Harris

3rd team:
McAdoo, Hanlan, Dez Wells, Eric Atkins, Rion Brown

This is exactly as I predicted, except I thought they'd go with Harris as the UVA rep.

Totally agree on Parker. Parker is one hellava player but Hood makes Duke tough. Warren is a top level scorer but many of the top players in the ACC would be big scorers with NC State since no one else can score consistently. Being top scorer for NC St does not make you POTY.