Your as official as it gets SU Cal thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Your as official as it gets SU Cal thread

Christmas fouls out on a play where the opponent tried to shoot the ball backwards over his head.

That could only happen to Christmas.

And I thought Flynn and Greene were poster children for freshmen looking overmatched against a mediocre opponent. They had nothing on these guys tonight.
It's one game but Kaleb Joseph was scary bad tonight. Everyone else was as well besides G but we need Kaleb to at least be average. He grades out as an F for tonight.

McCullough at least looks talented. He played better than his senior post counterpart.

Agree completely - we'd be a top 10 team with both and a healthy DC2. Looks like we're going to be a team that will struggle to stay in the top 25. Ennis appears to be far more advanced as a freshman than Joseph - a duh statement I know :)
Let's definitely not forget about DC2. Literally no backup center.

It's one game but Kaleb Joseph was scary bad tonight. Everyone else was as well besides G but we need Kaleb to at least be average. He grades out as an F for tonight.

McCullough at least looks talented. He played better than his senior post counterpart.

He's trying.

I truly can't think of a Syracuse player who finishes so poorly.

Time to try Pitino ball. Take it to the basket every time and force them to call fouls. Stop the clock, make FT's. If they don't call fouls, flip out and throw tantrums.

Pressure, clutch, grab, hold on defense. If they call fouls, flip out and throw tantrums.

It works for that asswipe consistently, why not try it?
not a 2-3

Good fight at end of game by the young guys

Then jb goes back to bench...why??????

Why not get some confidence for the young guys?

Not sure I'm gonna make it through this season.

Did that guy just two hand push Cooney with the ref right there and no call?

maybe we can lose with self respect

meatballs-campers.jpg

Lucky it is november because we are bottom half of the acc right now

Joseph needs to attack like that at the start

Yeah. His decisions were really weird at the beginning. Like he was going out of the way not to shoot. He needs to be aggressive and look to score from the get go. There aren't too many guys to get the ball to if he's trying to force himself into that distributor role, and that doesn't seem to be his game anyway.

we were poop but gotta give Cal props tonight, too - I think they're legit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom