Your as official as it gets SU Cal thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Your as official as it gets SU Cal thread

jekelish said:
Or maybe it was when you consider that Carleton would be, at best, a decent mid major if they played in the US, and we just barely beat them?

That's how I look at them, around here you'd think different they way we polish their asses.

Need great guards to win

Joseph and Cooney are awful right now

We are a terrible half court team. Terrible. But we have athletes, so let's try a press to speed the game up. Problems is Rak would foul out if we press

Fact: cooney does not contribute nearly enough on the basketball court.

Note: I am not "bashing cooney", I am just stating what I am seeing. He is who he is- an average athlete who can be disruptive on defense and make the occasional 3/get hot to string a few together, but otherwise lacks any ability to score on offense.

I've accepted it. He's also a better player than I, so there's that.

Right now they just have no feel of how to play together on offense. As rough a game it has been for kaleb he really doesnt have anywhere to go with the ball.

This is going to be an incredible win when we pull this out.

What I can't understand is how we can go two years without anyone with an ability to score.

I can't remember another 20 point loss this early.

There ya go cooney, shut me up

Every time he makes one I keep hoping "This is the one that turns him around," but I've had that hope too many times to really think so ...

Christmas, good to know you revert back to playing like a Girl Scout against D-1 talent.

He is improved but needs to prove it. This has been a pathetic outing for him.

Roberson got pushed just a little on that rebound.

Good put back by McC though.

12 down 12 to go. Here we go.

That pass was going out of bounds anyway...darn.

Defense is sooooo much more active right now. Getting a lot of hands in passing lanes. Need to freaking secure rebounds, and get some good shots. Just break it down to a possession by possession game. Win more trips than we lose from here on out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom