Your Daily Picks (Season Contest) | Syracusefan.com

Your Daily Picks (Season Contest)

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
I use to post a lot on a college basketball board for which the general board died, but the A-10 board thrived. They had a daily pick'em contest, where everybody made a daily pick against spread or over-under, and they had a contest for the year and the format ended with the NCAA tournament. |You can pick any D1 games you want. Was going to try the same thing here and see if it worked

Rules

1. You can make up to 3 picks each day

2. You do not need to make a pick each day, but to qualify for the finals you need to have at least 30 picks.

3. On day 1, you post your pick(s) and source. Please use that source for the rest of the year. Honour, or honor, system used, this is after all for fun.

4. On day 2, you quote your last pick, note result, and update your season record. You are responsible for keeping your score.

5. Rules for the NCAA tournament to be further determined. Top 16 will make it (may be changed) But regular season standing will matter. Higher seed will be able to add 2 points to each of their NCAA picks.

I will update the standing once a week.

Houston at South Florida (under 138)
Miami at Syracuse (Syracuse -12.5)
Iowa St at Texas Tech (Texas Tech +5.5)

Source. Bet365

Source. Bet365
Id take 12.5 and syracuse All day on that one. Miami is a shell this year.

For 1/7:
OSU +5 (Pinnacle)
Youngstown St +1 (Pinnacle)
Tennessee St +8 (Pinnacle)

1/6: 1-1

For 1/7:
OSU +5 (Pinnacle)
Youngstown St +1 (Pinnacle)
Tennessee St +8 (Pinnacle)

1/6: 1-1

Really annoyed I didn't wait, Tennessee St went up to +9, lost by 8.

1/7: 2-0-1
Total: 3-1

1/8:
Delaware -14.5(Pinn)
San Jose St. +7.5(Pinn)

Ouch, looked good at half times tonight.

1/9: 1-2
Total: 5-4

1/10: Taking the night off.

1/11: (I originally selected these first two yesterday right when the lines came out but didn't have time to post so I am going to use the lines from them rather than present, one moved against me, one moved towards me)
Syracuse -7 (Pinn)
New Mexico -13(Pinn)
Cincinnati -12.5(Pinn)

1/11: (I originally selected these first two yesterday right when the lines came out but didn't have time to post so I am going to use the lines from them rather than present, one moved against me, one moved towards me)
Syracuse -7 (Pinn)
New Mexico -13(Pinn)
Cincinnati -12.5(Pinn)

Crapola, just realized I meant to take San Jose St.

Source. Bet365

I got the under, missed the SU/Miami game, and the Iowa St game. So i am 1-2. I have not done a good job of staying active in this! Hopefully a few more join.

For tomorrow:

SMU (+13) at Louisville
Northwestern (+5.5) vs Illinois
Washington (+3) vs Colorado

Nice start. I really like that SMU pick as well.

Thanks, I have fallen to 7-5 on a mistake, but still doing good. Really surprised at the SMU/Lville line, but I'll take it.

5-3 YTD

Wash +4 (bovada)

Huskie winner, update YTD 6-3. That place is a black hole for the Buffs.

Last edited:
Total: 8-5

Watching the Duke and Northern AZ lines closely for some movement, but not ready to pick anyone yet.

Virginia +6 (pinn)

Last edited:
One o
I got the under, missed the SU/Miami game, and the Iowa St game. So i am 1-2. I have not done a good job of staying active in this! Hopefully a few more join.

For tomorrow:

SMU (+13) at Louisville
Northwestern (+5.5) vs Illinois
Washington (+3) vs Colorado

SMU covered, and Northwestern and Washingotn won outright. 3-0, and now 4-2 on the season.

Fun Fact from this weekend. Top 25 favoured teams. were 4-9 against the spread. Of those 9 dogs, Washington, Northwestern, Oklahoma, and Clemson won outright. Arkansas and Missouri St loss in OT. West Virginia lost by 1 and Auburn lost by 2.

Pick for tomorrow from bet365

Virginia +6 at Duke

Getting some good movement on the lines today, going to add:

Cleveland St -1 (pinn)
Iowa St -1 (pinn)

YTD 6-3

VA+6.5 (bovada @ 6:39) GL gents. moneyline2. LGO .

Winner Winner chicken dinner. TYD 7-3 /But more important a great comeback by the Orange.

Slow down and check your plays notindc. I almost logged Va-6.5 today.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom