Your Final Four refs from Jeff Goodman | Syracusefan.com

Your Final Four refs from Jeff Goodman

Alsacs

Living Legend
Roger Ayers. Mike Eades, Tom Eades, Mark Whitehead, Jeff Clark, Brian Dorsey, John Higgins, Tony Padilla and Michael Stevens.

Please NCAA put John Higgins and Michael Stevens in the Villanova/Oklahoma game.

Please don't let Michael Stevens ref the Syracuse-North Carolina game.

I don't remember the other refs which means they can't be that bad.

Higgins has done 2 of Syracuse's 4 games this tournament so I doubt he will do UNC-SU.

Roger Ayers. Mike Eades, Tom Eades, Mark Whitehead, Jeff Clark, Brian Dorsey, John Higgins, Tony Padilla and Michael Stevens.

Please NCAA put John Higgins and Michael Stevens in the Villanova/Oklahoma game.

Please don't let Michael Stevens ref the Syracuse-North Carolina game.

I don't remember the other refs which means they can't be that bad.

Higgins has done 2 of Syracuse's 4 games this tournament so I doubt he will do UNC-SU.
Is stevens the idiot that called SU for 29 fouls a few years ago in the E-8?

Is stevens the idiot that called SU for 29 fouls a few years ago in the E-8?
Ohio State-Syracuse refs Officials John Higgins, Thomas O’Neill and Michael Nance.

Syracuse is 2-0 with John Higgins this tournament. Middle Tennessee and Virginia games. However, he called the awful blocking foul on Gbinije that was an obvious charge.

It was Stevens in the Ohio State game. He too often likes to put himself in the drivers seat instead of the players.

Stephens is an awful ACC ref. Who likes to put himself in the game too much. Awful ref. If I know you as a ref your awful. The better the ref is less I know about them.

So was it Higgins or Stevens in Boston? Or both?

Ohio State-Syracuse refs Officials John Higgins, Thomas O’Neill and Michael Nance.

Syracuse is 2-0 with John Higgins this tournament. Middle Tennessee and Virginia games. However, he called the awful blocking foul on Gbinije that was an obvious charge.
Absolutely true on that one call: G was set for a week, and his feet were at least a foot past the restricted line. Not sure what Higgins was thinking there.

Doing more research Stevens reffed the 2015 NC game, thus he is reffing our game no doubt.

The NCAA couldn't get Jim Burr, Karl Hess and Tim Higgins as well?

It was Stevens in the Ohio State game. He too often likes to put himself in the drivers seat instead of the players.
Alsacs is right - no Stevens vs. Ohio St.

Attachments

• SU_Ohio St3.24.12.pdf
    38.1 KB · Views: 51
At least no Technical Teddy Valentine who thinks the fans come to see him. Do these refs get graded after every game like NFL refs? How are they selected?

Higgins
107897100_display_image.jpg

Stephens (not Stevens?)
462530722-referee-michael-stephens-calls-a-foul-during-gettyimages.jpg

Sorry about giving Stephens credit for that debacle.

What was the name of the ref that made the terrible call on Cooney in the corner that could have cost us that game?