Your Official, Absurdly Early Posted SU-Southern New Hampshire Game Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official, Absurdly Early Posted SU-Southern New Hampshire Game Thread

Really happy with Dolezaj so far...not sure that his energy and passing being a main highlight is a good sign...

Really happy with Dolezaj so far...not sure that his energy and passing being a highlight is a good sign...

I think once he settles down I want to see if he has any offensive game. I bet he's a great shooter on top.

So far my favorite play was a couple defensive sets ago. They were a bit disorganized and HW pushed FH in the back to move him to the other side of the top of the zone. Small detail, but I like that he's deferring to no one!

Sidibe has some beef.

We need him to develop quickly because Chukwu isnt a div 1 player at this point. Really going to need a grad transfer or juco player at center for next year. Losing that kod to Washington hurt more then i thought.

Here we go with another technical glitch. Love these “internet” games. Is SU doing the production on this broadcast? Probably as good a time as any to work the bugs out, but pretty frustrating as a viewer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom