Your Official, Absurdly Early Posted SU-Southern New Hampshire Game Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official, Absurdly Early Posted SU-Southern New Hampshire Game Thread

Dolezaj really positioning himself well on defense. He's really working hard. I love this guy!!!
I've said for months the staff sees him as a stud and a possible 1 and done. Peiple get so ridiculously obsessed w weight or the unknown. The Kid is vastly more skilled than most his age

You're right...it is, but it's the first half of the first exhibition. It shouldn't be pretty.

You really shouldn't be all that scared though...you've been saying for months now how bad this team is going to be. How could you possibly be scared?

We all know this whole year is going to be a battle...just enjoy the ups and down!!

Guess you don't really read my posts if you think that's true. I've been saying they'll be a .500 team in the ACC. With this crew I don't think that's bad at all.

But why would you read my posts when you can just see my screen name and make poor assumptions.

It's not ESPN 3. The stream is originating from Syracuse University. It's the bandwidth of the SU stream, ESPN 3 is just the host, this is a Syracuse University broadcast essentially.

It's not ESPN 3. The stream is originating from Syracuse University. It's the bandwidth of the SU stream, ESPN 3 is just the host, this is a Syracuse University broadcast essentially.
That’s what I thought (SU). Is this “bandwidth” problem going to be an issue every broadcast?

upload_2017-11-1_20-1-39.png

Don’t quite have the warm fuzzies over this team, but there is SO MUCH ROOM to get better. Really like the new guys. Excited to see Thorpe.

Guessing our best lineup is going to be battle/thorpeorfrank/brisset/dolezaj/Sidibe in a super early assessment. Dolezaj has good vision and love he looks to press along with Brissett. Attacking the rim is going to be our bread and butter. The group above is best overall. If Moyer can learn to finish to go with his rebounding definitely will help. Bummed we couldn't see geno but hood for Howard W. To get floor time. He doesn't seem intimidated at all.

Guess you don't really read my posts if you think that's true. I've been saying they'll be a .500 team in the ACC. With this crew I don't think that's bad at all.

But why would you read my posts when you can just see my screen name and make poor assumptions.

Why would you make this assumption?! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom