Your Official SU-Lehigh Game Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Lehigh Game Thread

Offensive rebounding is also piss poor. If you are going to 'volume shoot', youre also going to need to 'volume rebound'. Lets send our huge guard to the boards please.
Why? the zone will have extra time to set up worst case scenario.

Down 10-4 in the second half and shooting 24% on mostly wide open threes. Against Lehigh.

I wouldn't even have a problem with it if we did anything other than shoot threes.

This does not look like the team we saw in the exhibition games. All of a sudden we cant hit open threes. Albeit it was against division 2 teams, but that shouldnt effect wide open shots.

Down 10-4 in the second half and shooting 24% on mostly wide open threes. Against Lehigh.
No flow when DC and roberson are in. Much better flow when we went small. However that wont fly against real teams. Long season ahead

I said it in the first half. We are clearly going to be a jump shooting team. When the shots are falling we will be invincible. When they aren't we will look horrific and beatable by anybody in the country. Here's hoping the ball starts going back in, or we start going to the rim

Those turnovers happen when you just pass it around the perimeter. Someone said it earlier but we're playing like every mid major has played against us.

And we generally destroy those mid majors.

OMG, the freaking replays. We NEED to see these damn replays just to see what the hell just happened.

It's easy to be negative right now, but I mean, come on. This offense is crazy.

I wouldn't even have a problem with it if we did anything other than shoot threes.
I know they are a mid major, but they are picked to win their league. I don't know if you heard the gmac interview but trust me everybody knew this wasn't a give me game.

We are 7/27 from 3 right now for 21 points we have 39 pts overall. We just can't keep shooting it forever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom