Your Official SU-Louisville Game Thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Louisville Game Thread

add Howard to the list of guys who should never see the floor again.

If we had gotten anything from him, we might have had a chance.

Yep. Should add...numerous players not playing well so not blaming white but we need his scoring to counter his non rebounding. He's just a liability if he's not scoring but we have no one else on the bench

I understand how Lydon frustrates but kinda surprising how Andrew White doesn't catch much grief here. I hear the Lousiville PD has issued an APB on him.

Hes been awful today, can you at least make a ft

I understand how Lydon frustrates but kinda surprising how Andrew White doesn't catch much grief here. I hear the Lousiville PD has issued an APB on him.
I think it's just that he was very consistent for a long stretch, and we all knew he was limited.

Gillon will hit some shots, we all know that, and he has. White is invisible out there though man, it's really maddening

Starting to believe that all the minutes have caught up with White. It's pretty evident in his shot.

Nice play Lydon...reach in then back off. Go up and block it or foul him and put him on his ass!

1 for every unnecessary Lydon pump fake? You'll be a raging alcoholic by the end of the season.

However, an effective sobering up program could be drinking one for every time Thompson passes. You'll be dried out in no time.

If only their personalities could switch!

Are we gonna win our first ACC tournament game this year? Gotta have a chance in Brooklyn?

We lose against GaTech we aren't getting in unless we win two in the ACC tourney.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom