Your Official SU-Louisville Game Thread | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Louisville Game Thread

It's not selfishness. Thompson probably watches his teammates pump fake, over-dribble and brick open shots and thinks, "The hell with it I'll just do it myself."

Disagree. He just wants to shoot and score.

He's good at it, but he gets carried away. The next time he kicks it out will be the first.

2nd half was even and VIlle didn't take their foot off the gas...they kept pressing and kept their rotations up.

Can't watch this rebounding anymore today. Gonna peace out. 34 points in the paint for UL. Good lord.

Worst 'paint' team we've ever had. By a wide margin.

Nice to aee Frank brick a few wide open looks and join the party. And for the love of god can we recruit a center that isnt useless or hurt every 5 minutes

Between this and the lacrosse gsme yesterday SU sports hitting a home run

Boeheim really never beats Pitino it's ridiculous. This year has been so up and down I really can't wait until it's over with.

Death, taxes, and Tyler Lydon pump faking

It's really bad. He overdoes it...but he doesn't do anything off the pump fake. No one dribble and pull-up jumper. He doesn't cover any ground and go anywhere with his dribbles so he doesn't get to the basket...and he does it when he's already open so it only serves to get him closer to the defender. He's really gotta fix that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom