Your Official SU-Miami Game Thread | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Miami Game Thread

All the fouls on Miami this half could be a big deal. We make our free throws this year and that can help out an offense through any dry spots.

While everyone has lamented his lack of scoring Lydon has turned himself into a great rebounder.

Lets not go that far. He gives up on to many plays and still doesnt box out consistently. Wish he would show more effort to get offensive rebounds. Roberson is only guy that usually works at it so teams knwo to box him out and think there would be a ton of oppurtunities for Lydon to sneak in and get some while teams box Robey out.

Don't look now but Lydon has 4 assists, pump fake all you want, big man. :)

What is happening now, jeezus

Gillon doesn't give a about D. If he's not scoring then he doesn't care.

This is why people dislike zones. Unathletic guys (relatively) who struggle getting their shot off against man d, love zones because they can see the hoop easier.

We're still in great shape, they have one guy doing anything and we are in the bonus now.

If they can guard their ONE guy and Gillon makes shots down the stretch, we will win.

Otherwise, lose

Six fouls already? ATTACK! Give Gillon and Battle the green light to get after them on the offensive end.

This is why people dislike zones. Unathletic guys (relatively) who struggle getting their shot off against man d, love zones because they can see the hoop easier.
Meanwhile James Harden is completely shut down.

I love this Miami coach. May be my favorite in the ACC

Shoved him right in the plums

YES YES YES

Why we can't throw something at another team for a few possessions or play M2M against teams it works against is beyond me.

There's a reason this dude isn't leading the country in 3 pointers (which he would if everyone played zone)

how the hell did he rebound that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom