Your Official SU-Miami Game Thread | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Miami Game Thread

I disagree. Robey didn't take away much and is a complete negative on offense

It's a trade-off but TT is a disaster on defense and JB has pretty much admitted it on a few occasions. You think he wants to put Roberson in the game?

Judging by your avatar, you are already getting your programming from the television.

I'm gonna go watch you shovel snow.

If you think that's interesting, no wonder basketball confuses you.

Are you people actually talking about Gillon and the NBA seriously?

No I was not! ;-) Maybe others were? I was just exaggerating a point. People are crying about not having four years players, as if that is someone's fault on our coaching staff.

Hell they should be happy we "recruited" 5th year players. ;-)

Judging by your avatar, you are already getting your programming from the television.

I'm gonna go watch you shovel snow.

Sadly, the vast majority of folks in the US(and thanks to Cowtown, apparently Canada?) do get their programming from the TV and/or msm internet, Cuse fans or otherwise. It started to changed around 2007, but after 2012 it seemed apparent the tide had unfortunately been stemmed. It helps me to remember that folks often only learn what theyre taught.

Sadly, the vast majority of folks in the US(and thanks to Cowtown, apparently Canada?) do get their programming from the TV and/or msm internet, Cuse fans or otherwise. It started to changed around 2007, but after 2012 it seemed apparent the tide had unfortunately been stemmed. It helps me to remember that folks often only learn what theyre taught.

Well, to be honest I get news from a number of sources, although I don't just accept it at face value. I read, watch, listen and make up my own mind as to what's probable and what isn't. I suspect a lot here do that as well. One of the good things about living outside the US is I get to hear a "different voice," if you will. (Yes, one of already too many in here :) )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom