Your Official SU-Pitt Game Thread | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Pitt Game Thread

Why would you want to? Because he missed a pass? He has had a terrific season for us.
No, he hasn't. Gonna go ahead and seriously disagree with you there.

He could go Malachi for us at any point, but to date, 4th best player on the team.

Why would you want to? Because he missed a pass? He has had a terrific season for us.
He's had a good season. He also disappears in big moments. He is not above criticism. I see others always quick to point out when someone else makes a mistake, but we aren't allowed to point out when Lydon wasn't even in the building today?

He's horrendous.

It's bad enough he said we play M2M, but he says we're good at it, and he brings it up every 5 minutes. Odom, you're a moron, stop.
I also believe he is the first announcer I have heard say "free thrower."

He's had a good season. He also disappears in big moments. He is not above criticism. I see others always quick to point out when someone else makes a mistake, but we aren't allowed to point out when Lydon wasn't even in the building today?

He didn't play well tonight. You have a short memory. He tied the game with Free Throws against Clemson, but our fans are so smart. Same stuff every year with player criticism going back to Scoop.

What crappy game... what makes me the most upset is the adjustments at half time. We were just trying to force things that werent there and we only got 2 points the first 4 minutes

Lydon killed this team today.

Just... really disappointing and frustrating game. I love this team and what they have done recently but today they took a giant step backwards in all phases of the game. Just really deflating. I can only hope that something good can be salvaged out of what we saw today.

He didn't play well tonight. You have a short memory. He tied the game with Free Throws against Clemson, but our fans are so smart. Same stuff every year with player criticism going back to Scoop.
You are so smart that you are trying to defend my criticism of his play today by something he did last game. Talking about today's game, today, not last game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom