Your Official SU-UL Game Thread | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-UL Game Thread

Can Battle not play???

Honestly, White and Gillon have been such garbage today. We could use some energy. Hopefully one or both turn it around - four minutes left for redemption!!!!! LGO!!!

Gillon takes wayyy toooo longgg to find people cutting!!!

Yeah I want to kill these guys but this looks like the 40 min games are just catching up to them

We need to get some rebounds? We're playing great defense forcing bad shots and giving up too many 2nd chances. Robbie and Lydon have to really pick it up and White has to realize his shot is off and try to get the other guys the ball. He's our up 3 straight bricks

Exactly what I feared and posted about before the game. Playing good D but then they are more aware and/or bullying us on the boards. I also was hoping to avoid Mitchell highlight dunks. Oops.

I've been saying it for a while, Lydon is never around when we need him. This is when you need your best player to demand the ball. Not sure why you all are expecting that to change tonight.

It wasn't the TT foul so much as the total inability to grab the SECOND rebound on several of their possessions. Again, if Gillon has even a merely mediocre game, they win this easy. White being off hurts because they are trying to come back, but Gillon really bad.

The short bench is gonna kill us tonight. The guys are dead tired = no rebounds and bad shots

I've been saying it for a while, Lydon is never around when we need him. This is when you need your best player to demand the ball. Not sure why you all are expecting that to change tonight.
He has. Plenty. Gotta pass it.

It wasn't the TT foul so much as the total inability to grab the SECOND rebound on several of their possessions. Again, if Gillon has even a merely mediocre game, they win this easy. White being off hurts because they are trying to come back, but Gillon really bad.
Surprised we haven't seen more Battle with Howard. When Gillon isn't on he's a liability on D - at least Battle brings it defensively

Hate that Battle isn't seemingly usable. Gillon should have been out a long time ago

They stopped guarding White he's so off. :(

This sucks. This game was ours. We need to pull it out.

Nice steal by Howard. Howard is having a great game!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom