Your Official SU-Wake Forest Game Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Your Official SU-Wake Forest Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go TT, get your hands up and nearly steal it away! See? Arms are useful. Hands too!

Careful, in New England you can still be burned as a witch for heresy. Are you left-handed, too? ;)

White needs to be careful on that drive and step back, he's pushing off with his forearm every time. I'm sure he'll be called for it in this game.

White needs to be careful on that drive and step back, he's pushing off with his forearm every time. I'm sure he'll be called for it in this game.

Almost half way thru the 2nd, if they haven't called it by now they won't unless it's really bad

Roberson playing Cooney all out on the in bounder. Good. We need desperate. Get back in this game. Wake's not exactly taking advantage of the situation.

Looks like they're running out of steam a bit.

Getting real sloppy now.

Would be nice to see some D.C. In the low post again this half vs being strictly a perimeter team

Wake Forest has these trees who are athletic and can do things on offense inside, why can't we find these guys?

Our initial trap in the 1-2-1-1 is too late, and isn't foot-to-foot. Easy to beat that. Better add a third player to that trap next time. :p

This Wake team is really not good. Hmm...what does that make us??!! This team is forcing me to drink!!!!!

Lydon (5) has almost as many assists as the rest of the team combined (6).

How did White get to 20 already?

If the team is too slow to rotate in the zone they are too slow to press effectively for long stretches.

Status
Not open for further replies.