Your Song of the Day | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Your Song of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering Steve, what criteria do you use to include a song in a monthly list? I'm asking this because some of the songs in your June 2020 list weren't from that month.

Different strokes for different folks, I would have a totally different list. Here's a June tune I like...

Thanks for the question. The songs I include are all songs that I heard for the first time during the month. A lot of the songs are from albums that aren't out yet, but the artists are releasing songs. In one case this month, that wonderful song from Alberta Cross first appeared in a TV show awhile back. But I hadn't heard it and the album that includes the song came out last month.

I totally agree with the 'different strokes' thing. I'm always seeking out stuff that intrigues me, often meaning something I haven't heard before.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna check out that song you like...oh, wait a minute, I had a Jessie Ware song on my list a couple of months back. This one, from March:

Jessie Ware - Spotlight

You have great taste, my friend.

Last edited:
One from the Boiler Room. I worked for the real boiler room, the one the movie was based on. Just wasn’t for me, so I got out of there one week before the fbi arrived. Just luck but I wasn’t a broker yet so had made nothing. I have posted about this a few times, but man do I have stories. You would not believe how close the movie was to reality. Either way, this is a great tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom