Your Song of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeDW

Cmon. Kadary’s better
I think it was a long time ago in this thread where I got on a Van Morrison kick and got some good suggestions from some of you. I’d heard some of his stuff but that’s such a deep catalogue! Still occasionally going back to him and working my way through it.

NateW

Commonplace Barbarian
I think it was a long time ago in this thread where I got on a Van Morrison kick and got some good suggestions from some of you. I’d heard some of his stuff but that’s such a deep catalogue! Still occasionally going back to him and working my way through it.
My wife’s boss saw him live just before pandemic. Said it was the best show he’s ever seen, and this is a guy who’s traveled the whole country for live music a couple months out of the year for, close to, the last two decades.

OttoMets

Living Legend
My wife’s boss saw him live just before pandemic. Said it was the best show he’s ever seen, and this is a guy who’s traveled the whole country for live music a couple months out of the year for, close to, the last two decades.

Van? Wow, he's old, that's surprising. He's great, though. Saint Dominic's Preview comes as close to perfection as any album does.

NateW

Commonplace Barbarian
Van? Wow, he's old, that's surprising. He's great, though. Saint Dominic's Preview comes as close to perfection as any album does.
Yep... could have been a sentimental type statement perhaps bc as you said he is older.

My wife said that her boss said he’s never seen a musician granted more respect from his fellow musicians, on stage, than Van.

br801

Living Legend
Even the album he released last year was pretty good. But then the surly old bastard lost his way.

bevosu

All American

This is one of my favorites..a little schmaltzy, but I like me some schmaltzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom