Your Top 4 to close with? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Your Top 4 to close with?

We have an increasingly better chance with AI. By no means are we out of this one.
Please be right. I want 1 city kid to stay in state so when he does play in the nfl, we have proof. Let’s go young man and be different.

Looks like we will be GROWING/cultivating our defensive tackles from our DE recruits. 2 years=40/60 lbs of muscle.

Isaac, Brothers, Burnett, Tisdale would be ideal in all ways. Think we might get 1 of that group but I can dream right?

Last edited:
Please be right. I want 1 city kid to stay in state so when he does play in the nfl, we have proof. Let’s go young man and be different.

We got Qadir White last year.

Top 4:
Adisa Isaac - Alton Robinson replacement as a SOPH.
Darius Robinson - Develop into a huge part of the DT rotation. Emphasis on the "HUGE".
Samuel Okuayinou - Immediate help on the DL to cover for Slayton's loss.
Darius Tisdale - Veteran OT help filling in for the two Seniors leaving.

Next 4:
Octavius Brothers - Sick group of LBs possibly allowing 1 or 2 to slide into DE role.
Jayden Daniels - Surprise QB stud. I'm afraid of having only Devito and Amie on the roster next season.
Charles Njoku - Need more tall receiving threats. Pair with Horan for Hail Marys every other possession.
Nazir Burnett - I feel like other positions have higher priority unless there is more receiver defection.

We got Qadir White last year.
Yeah I was thinking de or dt in my head. So many have not chosen us. I think white can be a stud just has to transform his build s bit

Isaac, Brothers, Burnett, Tisdale would be ideal in all ways. Think we might get 1 of that group but I can dream right?

I think we’ll get at least two from that group.

We all have to start getting used to have a competent staff AND the advantage of being ranked again. Makes their sales pitch even stronger because they’re no longer talking about what ifs.

I think we’ll get at least two from that group.

We all have to start getting used to have a competent staff AND the advantage of being ranked again. Makes their sales pitch even stronger because they’re no longer talking about what ifs.
Tisdale is a WVU lean, Isaac is a PSU lean, Burnett decommitted, and Brothers is taking other visits and signing in February.

Our staff is awesome but I don't see two commits there.

What ever happened to our small shot with Jj Weaver? Louisville’s in the gutter and I’d figure he’d have committed to Kentucky by now but hasnt

As many DTs as possible. We are so thin after next year at this position.

Ideally, to address DT. They should look for one at the JUCO level then bring in another DT and a DE, that could just add depth and allow another DE to convert to DT. We will see, but a JUCO that could step in and play next season at DT would be lovely.

Ideally, to address DT. They should look for one at the JUCO level then bring in another DT and a DE, that could just add depth and allow another DE to convert to DT. We will see, but a JUCO that could step in and play next season at DT would be lovely.

McKinley/Ruff/Black rotating with Grosvenor/Harper/Okechukwu as backups looks perfectly fine to me. I don't see a JUCO coming in and unseating one of those guys, and don't see a pressing need for a JUCO on the DL at all.

McKinley/Ruff/Black rotating with Grosvenor/Harper/Okechukwu as backups looks perfectly fine to me. I don't see a JUCO coming in and unseating one of those guys, and don't see a pressing need for a JUCO on the DL at all.
Id like a 3 to play 2 DT