Your Top 5 Least Favorite Sports Programs | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Your Top 5 Least Favorite Sports Programs

Rutgers??? I really don't understand why they would be hated. They have never won anything in any sport. I see them as an easy win most of the time. A mid major program that has had a few good years. All the posters that have them on a list must have been born in the mid 80's or later.

Rutgers??? I really don't understand why they would be hated. They have never won anything in any sport. I see them as an easy win most of the time. A mid major program that has had a few good years. All the posters that have them on a list must have been born in the mid 80's or later.

Their fans are unbearable.

1. Rutgers - unbearable, delusional fan base. feel like they are entitled, but have never done anything at all to be relevant in the cfb landscape.
2. Penn St - everything they stand for is sickening. arrogant fan base.
3. Kentucky - PayPalCal, and BBN makes me want to shower
4. Auburn - Pat Dye. Who goes for a tie in a bowl game with so much on the line.
5. Uconn - Just cause they are Uconn should be enough

1. Georgetown
2. Virginia Tech
3. Notre Dame
4. Nebraska
5. Florida

1. Boston Bruins
2. Dallas Cowboys
3. Miami Dolphins
4. New York Yankees
5. Atlanta Braves

1. Duke
2. Notre Dame
3. Kentucky
4. Rutgers
5. Louisville

1. Lakers
2. Yankees
3. Patriots
4. Chelsea
5. Four year Miami Heat fans on facebook

Im so tired of this born in the 80s nonsense. I was born in '74. I'll be 40 this year and have watched over 2 decades of SU football. And for one of them Rutgers has equaled our best efforts. Maybe you think it was just a few bad years under Robinson but it goes back to P. Their so called rise to success occurred simultaneously with our demise. Therefore I associate their rise to mediocrity with the worst time in SU football history. Any success I see them have I link back to the firing of P and the defection of Ray Rice. Schiano is a slimeball and completely built whatever program they have and he did it at our expense. Their fans are obnoxious, their whole athletic department deserves to be dismantled, and their coaches are douchebags. You claim they are a team you expect to beat most of the time? Yeah when Bill Clinton was in office maybe. Fact is over the past 10 years we are 3-7 against them including 0-2 in the past 2 meetings. So instead of that born in the mid 80's thing, I offer this...unless you were born before the Korean War then Rutgers has been a royal pain in our arse, is a geographical recruiting rival, and now a B10 member and is more deserving of my hatred than any other team over the past 10 years.

UCONN

Cowboys

Penn State

UCONN two more times.

Hating overseas pro soccer clubs just seems kind of weird to me.

Wow Pyle I wish i was 40 again. However I am like most college football fans and realize that Rutgers built a winning record on backs of lower end programs I also realize that RU will likely revert back to basement dwellers playing a BIG10 schedule. For me personally if I am going to dislike a team it is because they are highly recognized and that is what I desire for SU. I guess my standards for success I higher then yours.

Wow Pyle I wish i was 40 again. However I am like most college football fans and realize that Rutgers built a winning record on backs of lower end programs I also realize that RU will likely revert back to basement dwellers playing a BIG10 schedule. For me personally if I am going to dislike a team it is because they are highly recognized and that is what I desire for SU. I guess my standards for success I higher then yours.
Hey to each his own, I'd just like to point out that nowhere did it say which SUCCESSFUL programs do you despise.

Cowboys, Redskins, Heat, Braves, Cardinals.

Just curious - why the Braves? I hate how how many postseasons they have killed me but still a big Braves fan.

Just curious - why the Braves? I hate how how many postseasons they have killed me but still a big Braves fan.

Their fanbase sucks. They've had guys named Chipper and Salty and Frenchy. Their fanbase sucks. Skip Carey (rip) drove me nuts. I hated TBS and the America's Team crapola. Their fanbase also sucks. They have the biggest meathead in MLB now playing 2nd base. It never ends with them.

Their fanbase sucks. They've had guys named Chipper and Salty and Frenchy. Their fanbase sucks. Skip Carey (rip) drove me nuts. I hated TBS and the America's Team crapola. Their fanbase also sucks. They have the biggest meathead in MLB now playing 2nd base. It never ends with them.

I agree their fanbase is embarrassing for how successful they have been. They don't deserve the team. I liked Skip Caray in his early days but then he became a grumpy old man. You should have heard his pregame radio show when the falls used to call in. Wow he was rude. And I agree about Uggla too. Can't believe how much money they are spending on Uggla and BJ Upton to hit at the Mendoza line. But they're still my team.

Ohio State
Virginia Tech
Boston College
Colorado
Auburn (still) How the hell do you play for a tie in a bowl game?

Ohio State
Virginia Tech
Boston College
Colorado
Auburn (still) How the hell do you play for a tie in a bowl game?

And Skip Bayless. Not a team, but he should be on any sport least favorite list.

Since so many put the Dallas Cowboys on their list I had to share the new shirt I just got

image.jpg

1.) Anything sports-related in the Boston area. Far away my #1. Sox, Pats lead the way...
2.) Georgetown, especially their douchy students, hoodrat players and their ticket prevention dept. Cuse owns DC, get over it.
3.) Kentucky, mainly because of PayPalCal. He exudes slime and has their fans shitfaced on the blue punch. Ashley Judd, you're the biggest idiot.
4.) Rutgers football. Greg Schiano will always be in my crosshairs. Ray Rice spurned us, then RU taught him how to treat women. Dumpster U.
5.) Notre Dame everything. Looking forward to our matchup this year in NYC. Go sit on a Giannelli BKelly.

No love for ND? And here I went to a Texan Mark tailgate in New Orleans and cheered for the Orange against Tulane. :)

I happen to think that the ACC is stronger with ND as a partial member.

Would the increased exit fee and the signing of the GOR have happened without ND joining? I am not so sure.

Would that have left the ACC ripe for poaching in 2013-2017 ? Where would that have left Syracuse?

I think that ND and Syracuse are natural allies (or at least co-belligerents) in the Conference Realignment Wars.

Agreed on all counts Terry...BTW, we'll see in Baton Rouge for the Cuse @ LSU game. Your job will be to find us a good tailgate spot. :p

Notre Dame as a partial gets most of what the ACC needs. Love to have you guys come on full time so we can get one more team added (Cincy or UConn).

Boston Red Sox
Georgetown hoops
VPI football
Denver Broncos
Duke

144 hours later I still hate Penn St. more than when I'm served yellow mustard instead of spicy brown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom