4. Maryland
5. Notre Dame

You?

1 . Kentucky
2.VPI
3.Auburn
4.Duke
5.ND

Edit: F Conn as (dis)honorable mention...

Last edited:
So far Notre Dame seems pretty disliked.

Don't know how I'm the only one who hates PSU

I feel like I've done this a few times before buTt my list changes and it makes me feel good to get my hate out so I'll do it again.
1. Ohio State - Easily the largest number of POS/idiot fans of any program. They're also everywhere.
2. Penn State - Not much explanation needed but if they become a top 10 team they'll definitely be number 1.
3. UConn - I used to hate them the most but they stink at football and they have no fans outside of their tiny state so they're easy to ignore/forget about.
4. Rutgers - This comes back to the fans again but the last couple wins against us were unbelievably frustrating..at least we're better than them now.
5. Ole Miss - They have a huge arrogant fan base. Very fake old money and try to look down on other SEC schools. Sounds laughable but it really grinds my gears.

Note : Texas will be back on this list in a couple years.

UConn

Rutgers
Penn State
Notre Dame
Georgetown

Basically the schools we rarely play anymore, if ever.

1. Dallas Cowboys
2. Dallas Cowboys
3. Dallas Cowboys
4. Dallas Cowboys
5. Rutgers

Sorry you didn't say college sports!
Redskins Cowboys.jpg

Ohio St
Clemson
Penn St
USC
Auburn

I cant stand buttgers, but they dont deserve to be mentioned in the same breathe as the other awful programs

Dallas Cowboys
Penn State
ND
Alabama
Ohio State

(ND would have been my second choice, but after reading Mark's post about alleged poaching by PSU, they bumped the Irish out of the #2 spot.)

Notre Dame
Va Tech
Ohio State
Boston College
UConn

* I don't consider Georgetown, Johns Hopkins or Rutgers actual sports programs, so was able to ignore them (as virtually all people do)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom