youtube tv streamers | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

youtube tv streamers

Why is it tough to blame Google? They went through this crap with Roku a few months ago as well.
That was an interesting disagreement, both parties were trying to bully the other and it didn't affect me.

While I'm sure in this case, Google isn't innocent, they are probably trying to keep the cost of their service down, which I am for. Also disney might be trying to squash a competitor.

Last edited:
I don’t blame Google at all. Roku and Disney were trying to hold them hostage and force their hand. Google held the line at the benefit of their customers. Unlike time Warner/charter spectrum who kept caving and raising their customer rates. YTTV doesn’t even owe us the $15 yet their going to pay it. That’s some customer service IMO.

+ $15 and I didn’t miss any games that I cared about

Edit: also got to miss watching the Marshal OC who looks like won’t be our OC

+ $15 and I didn’t miss any games that I cared about

Edit: also got to miss watching the Marshal OC who looks like won’t be our OC

That’s win-win-WIN!!! ;)

You will have to log into your YouTubeTV account and add those channels again. Mine did not pop right back up on the guide.

This year, for the Boston market, Fubo had ACCN, all the ESPN s, and RSNs. The only platform that didn't miss any Cuse Football games. Fingers crossed for next year.

Like every year, I'll cancel my subscription when football season is over, because I won't use it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom