Youukk...BC is an Embarrassingly Bad! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Youukk...BC is an Embarrassingly Bad!

BC is in their 7th year in that league and this will be the first that they miss a bowl game, so I don't think in the grand scheme they're all that upset with their ACC success. ACC millions mean more success if you use it to invest $ in your football program. Not really BC's thing.

I should have said "instant and enduring success".

I was just having some fun with some posters. There is an undertone among some posters that the millions will equate to on-field success. At the same time, the same posters dismiss our offensive woes and things like the Louisville loss as Marrone just needing a little more time to implement his system.

I think we should be seriously concerned there will be more of the same in the ACC, if not worse, given the talent bump. It looks like Miami is down for the count, but FSU will rise again. If we are to be 6-6 in either conference, I guess it is better to be richer than it is to be poorer.

I have no clue what BC invests in their program. I'll assume it's been a bit more than us because they've always seemed to be a good top to bottom program.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom